magically, arky transfer commit switches to squawks ...

COTY Jerome Tang and his 2023 Elite Eight Cats
tmcats

Pick 'Em

magically, arky transfer commit switches to squawks ...

Post by tmcats » June 10th, 2019, 2:49 pm

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2019/jun/ ... basketball

"Isaiah was a very good player on a very good team at the University of Iowa," Self added in the release. "He's played in big games. He's certainly used to the physicality of our sport after playing in the Big Ten and has been very well-coached and drilled. He also played at a top high school program at Simeon (Career Academy) in Chicago. I'm very excited about him and the opportunities that he will give us to stretch the floor and certainly play with a couple really good big guys."

Moss’ addition brings KU’s total of scholarship players on the 2019-20 roster to 11, leaving two more spots to fill if Bill Self and company so desire.
Why is there something rather than nothing?

IStillLikeHarv

Post by IStillLikeHarv » June 10th, 2019, 2:55 pm

I hope your thread title is not implying any hanky-panky. This is KU you're talking about, and their word is their bond. Or maybe it's their word is that they can make bond -- I'm not sure. Words and bonds are in there somewhere.

:wink:

Section 12-2

Post by Section 12-2 » June 10th, 2019, 3:47 pm

I just hope KU does not become a victim of this process.

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » June 10th, 2019, 5:24 pm

oh, 'we good!'
Why is there something rather than nothing?

wild@nite

Pick 'Em

Post by wild@nite » June 10th, 2019, 5:29 pm

Somewhere, somehow, I gotta believe karma will strike. Im going to wait patiently and giggle my butt off when it does.

epicsnyder

Post by epicsnyder » June 10th, 2019, 7:56 pm

wild@nite wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 5:29 pm
Somewhere, somehow, I gotta believe karma will strike. Im going to wait patiently and giggle my butt off when it does.
Don't hold your breath. I've been waiting for decades. And the Payhawks land squarely on their feet in Adidas Fieldhouse year after year. Nobody in the NCAA compliance and morals and ethics department gives a rip. As long as the $$ keeps flowing into their pockets, Slick Billy / Dollar Bill will just keep on keepin' on. :banghead:
In a perfect world, everyone would choose hard work, morals and ethics over obscene money and fame. And everyone outside of Lowrents would be required to be a red blooded, card carrying Payhawk hater.

wild@nite

Pick 'Em

Post by wild@nite » June 10th, 2019, 9:45 pm

epicsnyder wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 7:56 pm
wild@nite wrote:
Don't hold your breath. I've been waiting for decades. And the Payhawks land squarely on their feet in Adidas Fieldhouse year after year. Nobody in the NCAA compliance and morals and ethics department gives a rip. As long as the $$ keeps flowing into their pockets, Slick Billy / Dollar Bill will just keep on keepin' on. :banghead:
I hear ya. I've been waiting a long time too. I have an unrelenting hate for everything KU, but especially the cheating, low life, slimeball lead basketball program.

It may not happen, but I gotta keep faith that it will. Self is so "F" ing arrogant and slimy that I just have to believe he'll get what's coming to him.

I have a friend that used to work in the athletic Dept. He is a KU fan, but he says all the time that the athletic Dept was/is crooked. He knew everything about the ticket scandal and said that was just a fraction of what was going on in the dept. However, he laughs and says, "If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying". That is what KU is all about folks.

learnin

Post by learnin » June 13th, 2019, 4:38 pm

wild@nite wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 9:45 pm
epicsnyder wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 7:56 pm

I hear ya. I've been waiting a long time too. I have an unrelenting hate for everything KU, but especially the cheating, low life, slimeball lead basketball program.

It may not happen, but I gotta keep faith that it will. Self is so "F" ing arrogant and slimy that I just have to believe he'll get what's coming to him.

I have a friend that used to work in the athletic Dept. He is a KU fan, but he says all the time that the athletic Dept was/is crooked. He knew everything about the ticket scandal and said that was just a fraction of what was going on in the dept. However, he laughs and says, "If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying". That is what KU is all about folks.
It's as clear as the beak on their cheatin faces.

hilltopwildcat

Post by hilltopwildcat » June 15th, 2019, 10:20 pm

wild@nite wrote:
You'll do a lot more than giggle.

WIldWIllieCat
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by WIldWIllieCat » June 15th, 2019, 10:59 pm

we all will