Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Discussion related to the K-State men's basketball team
- Posts: 4126
- Joined: May 28th, 2015, 7:51 pm
- Has liked: 277 times
- Been liked: 432 times
I’ve had several people contact me and were curious as to Dean’s recovery and what he’s up to now. If you don’t want to hear about former players quit reading now. Dean was released by the doctors during the 2nd week of May and soon thereafter flew to Atlanta to a pro skills camp led by Dale Ellis and Tony Delk in Atlanta. Things have gone well and he is doing fine. A couple days ago they had a pro day where lots of NBA scouts were invited to watch him workout. They had good attendance and Dean said it went ok. His agent had a different perspective. He said Dean dominated and shot lights out and was great physically. Typical Dean with his assessment. Anyway his agent was thrilled and has seven workouts scheduled for Dean with NBA teams before the draft and is sure he’ll get several more.
- These users liked Puffdad for the post (total 7):
- wazucat (May 22nd, 2019, 8:56 pm) • stlcatfan (May 22nd, 2019, 9:45 pm) • Piedmontcat (May 22nd, 2019, 10:47 pm) • tmcats (May 23rd, 2019, 10:02 am) • Section 12-2 (May 23rd, 2019, 10:49 am) • JazzCatDRP (May 23rd, 2019, 6:36 pm) • kswildcat (May 23rd, 2019, 9:09 pm)
- Posts: 2745
- Joined: February 28th, 2018, 1:35 pm
- Has liked: 96 times
- Been liked: 470 times
Nice to hear this. My hope for Dean is that he can make it in the NBA for a few years and make a few million to set him up for life. Then he can hunt and fish all he wants. Anything more is gravy.
- Posts: 2909
- Joined: January 31st, 2016, 9:14 pm
- Has liked: 178 times
- Been liked: 291 times
Not sure South Korea would be a good choice with nuclear missiles pointed at the country.
However, if Dean lands with an NBA team, it will renew my interest in that league, because I'll watch his games.