Discussion related to the K-State men's basketball team
Puffdad
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 213 times

Re: Gregg Marshall

Post by Puffdad » February 11th, 2019, 6:31 pm

tmcats wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 2:59 pm
i've never seen marshall profanely go off on his players in a fit/rage of angry vulgarity. but i seldom watch wichita.

i do remember coach weber at texas a few years back. there's this k-state fan holding a sign: "fire weber!" or some such. after the game, he's standing behind the bench. and mind you, k-state had just beaten texas. weber goes up to him a shakes his hand. it was the most disarming piece i've ever seen directed at an azzhole.
You haven’t watched Marshall in practice then. In a game maybe not so much as Martin. But in practice he’s worse. I always thought Frank’s was a lot for show.

hilltopwildcat
Has liked: 374 times
Been liked: 136 times

Post by hilltopwildcat » February 11th, 2019, 6:46 pm

tmcats wrote:
i've never seen marshall profanely go off on his players in a fit/rage of angry vulgarity. but i seldom watch wichita.

i do remember coach weber at texas a few years back. there's this k-state fan holding a sign: "fire weber!" or some such. after the game, he's standing behind the bench. and mind you, k-state had just beaten texas. weber goes up to him a shakes his hand. it was the most disarming piece i've ever seen directed at an azzhole.
Where was some KSU admin? Get him TFO!! Crap like that is best left for fan forums :lol: :lol: :lol:

hilltopwildcat
Has liked: 374 times
Been liked: 136 times

Post by hilltopwildcat » February 11th, 2019, 6:47 pm

Sir Ocelot wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 6:14 pm
Gregg and Lynn are people who are out of control.

Their behavior will get worse as Gregg finds out that he cannot dominate the AAC like he did the poor little MVC.

Sampson at Houston is another nasty AAC coach, just smarter, sneakier, and more corrupt.
Understatement.

Texan4KSU
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Texan4KSU » February 11th, 2019, 6:51 pm

The marshalls are a hot mess!!! I dont follow shocker bball but would think opposing fans would have a heyday harassing the crap out of those 2 when they come to town. How easy it appears to get under their skin. Being in the AAC makes it much tougher for the shocks to get in the tournament, this year looks like no tourney...

Sir Ocelot
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 49 times

Post by Sir Ocelot » February 11th, 2019, 8:18 pm

hilltopwildcat wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 6:47 pm
Sir Ocelot wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 6:14 pm
Gregg and Lynn are people who are out of control.

Their behavior will get worse as Gregg finds out that he cannot dominate the AAC like he did the poor little MVC.

Sampson at Houston is another nasty AAC coach, just smarter, sneakier, and more corrupt.
Understatement.
And let's not forget Frank Haith - another ethically-challenged coach.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-basket ... a-sactions

learnin
Has liked: 412 times
Been liked: 211 times

Post by learnin » February 11th, 2019, 11:55 pm

If that guy actually sat there during the whole second half and stared at that fan, he has serious mental issues. His wife, without a doubt, is worse. That must be a cesspool of a program.

tmcats
Has liked: 579 times
Been liked: 357 times

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » February 12th, 2019, 11:28 am

hilltopwildcat wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 6:46 pm
tmcats wrote:

Where was some KSU admin? Get him TFO!! Crap like that is best left for fan forums :lol: :lol: :lol:
that game was in austin.
"There ain't anybody stoppin' our ass!" CK