Ask Fran

COTY Jerome Tang and his 2023 Elite Eight Cats
learnin

Ask Fran

Post by learnin » February 9th, 2019, 2:00 pm

Fraschilla. The man has been doing everything he can to get back in the good graces of KU. Over the last two years, he talked a great deal about how the nation needs to pay attention, and give credit, to Kansas State. He was one of the few national pundits who was willing to say KU's string of championships was helped along by favorable calls at Allen. When, after losing to KU last year at Allen, Coach Weber issued his infamous statement:
"Ask Fran." He was asked if he thought KU received some favorable calls.

Since then, he has been avoiding talking much about Kansas State and can't gush enough about KU. With the way Kansas State has been playing, leading the league, you know he would have been talking more about the team he was warning people about two years ago. Even after the KU win,
Fran was pretty silent. Human nature is a wonderful and mysterious thing to contemplate.

wild@nite

Pick 'Em

Post by wild@nite » February 9th, 2019, 3:01 pm

No offense to you Learnin' , but I couldn't give two poops what Fran thinks it says. He works for the devil and I just don't care what they say.

Zoltar

Post by Zoltar » February 9th, 2019, 3:20 pm

Do you care less about someone if you couldn't give two poops or if you could not give just a poop?
Win the dang day!

wild@nite

Pick 'Em

Post by wild@nite » February 9th, 2019, 3:30 pm

Zoltar wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 3:20 pm
Do you care less about someone if you couldn't give two poops or if you could not give just a poop?
Good question. Quit analyzing my poop!!! :rofl:

purogato
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by purogato » February 9th, 2019, 3:36 pm

Well I care, Learnin', because I have a burning hatred of KU, so I'll comment.

I can't believe how Fran has become the second voice of the Jayhawks. Seems like he announces every game they do. Some variety by ESPN might help the perception. But that said, Fran comes across as their...well, you know what I want to say.

Today, for instance, he was slobbering all over Dedric Lawson (who is awesome, I'll admit). He said that the league player of the year would probably be decided by who wins the league. So he lists Lawson, Shayock and Mason as the three candidates. Now I understand their scoring averages are little behind those three, but he made no mention of KSU leading the league, so of course didn't mention Dean or Barry.

It does seem like he tries really hard to avoid talking about KSU these days.

KsJoey

Post by KsJoey » February 9th, 2019, 3:58 pm

Beat Baylor today, take a 2 game lead in the conference and everybody will be talking about KSU regardless if they want to or not.

Piedmontcat

Post by Piedmontcat » February 9th, 2019, 4:09 pm

KsJoey wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 3:58 pm
Beat Baylor today, take a 2 game lead in the conference and everybody will be talking about KSU regardless if they want to or not.
Yep. Keep winning and they have to respect you eventually.

wild@nite

Pick 'Em

Post by wild@nite » February 9th, 2019, 4:14 pm

Just win. I have always thrived when people were doubting me and not respecting me. That is the message that this team needs to carry with them on their shoulders, then you guys can thank Fran.

RichardZ

Pick 'Em

Post by RichardZ » February 9th, 2019, 4:15 pm

I would ask Fran to shut the hell up.
"At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child... miserable, as all spoiled children are. Unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats"...P. J. O'Rourke

Zoltar

Post by Zoltar » February 9th, 2019, 4:31 pm

wild@nite wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 3:30 pm
Zoltar wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 3:20 pm
Good question. Quit analyzing my poop!!! :rofl:

It appears that 2 is the caring threshold. Sir Isaac Newton no less and now known as Ivory's constant. Try to learn something new every day. This was a learning experience for me.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Two_Shits

So at two you start to care. Less than that you don't care according to the graph. So it appears you are starting to care, at least a little, by definition, but this is all news to me today. I am far from giving a F about what Fran says. He is a KU homer.
Win the dang day!