Clones punk hawks

COTY Jerome Tang and his 2023 Elite Eight Cats
purogato
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Clones punk hawks

Post by purogato » January 6th, 2019, 11:33 pm

I know that you shouldn't take pleasure in anyone's injuries. But at this point, I don't believe that ANY of the big time recruits at KU didn't get some type of payment. So I just can't find a lot of sympathy in my heart.

I hope he recovers and has a nice life after he's gone.

epicsnyder

Post by epicsnyder » January 7th, 2019, 7:37 pm

learnin wrote:
January 5th, 2019, 11:10 pm
epicsnyder wrote:
January 5th, 2019, 10:01 pm

Because it's what happens when you waited most of the year to see your team that has high expectations hit the floor and flop. People look to see if anyone else is underachieving so you can try to compare that to your own misery. The "hey look, they lost too" comfort approach. Simple psychology 101.
Question? Do you think that our two injuries have anything, at all, to do with this team being 0-2 right now?
Of course it does. Do you think that the way this team has underachieved pretty much all season is a contributing effect to their current performance and pathetic lack of ability to put a round ball in a smaller round metal circle?
In a perfect world, everyone would choose hard work, morals and ethics over obscene money and fame. And everyone outside of Lowrents would be required to be a red blooded, card carrying Payhawk hater.

learnin

Post by learnin » January 7th, 2019, 9:03 pm

Of course. They started out tight. With every poor shooting performance, it gets worse. Kam steps up and starts drilling buckets and what happens? You guessed it. He went down with an injury just as Big XII conference started. Get my point? We needed someone to step up and begin making shots. In the two games before conference play, Stokes stepped up and drilled three's from long distance. He found his groove. It could have been the dose of confidence this team needed going into conference play. Then, during a FREAKING SHOOT AROUND, he aggravates his old stress fracture.