Held up well with #3 Arizona

COTY Jerome Tang and his 2023 Elite Eight Cats
ksu76
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Held up well with #3 Arizona

Post by ksu76 » November 25th, 2014, 10:22 pm

Like to have seen a little more production in the crunch minute but we played head to head with a team slated to do very well this year.
We will get better as our injured players get in the groove. Like to see shooters handling the ball at the end might have turned out differently.

cw3bones

Post by cw3bones » November 26th, 2014, 11:05 am

Would love to have won that one, but overall not too unhappy with what I saw. Long stretches of really solid play, interrupted by occasional brain farts. Jevon seems to have improved overnight! Edwards is struggling between the ears.

I'm encouraged by the overall performance of the team as a whole. The Pitt game will tell is a lot!!

Cheers!

cw3bones

Post by cw3bones » November 28th, 2014, 11:23 am

OK well...now, that looked like a pretty piss poor overall performance over our last 4 games. The Pitt game was absolutely pathetic....not gonna sugar coat it at all. Lost 3 out of our last 4, and at times looked like the Keystone Cops executing a Chinese fire drill out there.

I wouldn't feel so bad if these were 3 hard fought close losses. But Damn! These were 3 beat downs. The LBS game was not nearly as close as the score would seem to indicate. These boys had better reach down deep and find some guts, or it's gonna be a long season for all of us...players and fans alike.

We have good athletes ... Yes
We have a good team......No

catdaddyrt22

Post by catdaddyrt22 » November 28th, 2014, 12:58 pm

Hopefully it's just a matter of them finding some sort of chemistry. That could take a while, but you are right it's been pathetic at times so far. I still have a lot of hope for this season tho.

cw3bones

Post by cw3bones » November 28th, 2014, 8:30 pm

You're absolute right...that's exactly what it is...looking for chemistry. We definitely have a lot of new moving parts to sort through, but I almost feel like we're getting farther from it, rather than closer to it. Our last two starting fives have looked pretty good....and then downhill from there.

Come on Bruce...do your magic!