Cartier Diarra - just a FYI

COTY Jerome Tang and his 2023 Elite Eight Cats
Highway26north

Re: Cartier Diarra - just a FYI

Post by Highway26north » July 19th, 2021, 9:36 pm

Don't forget saving the nearly OB ball in the Baylor game. My personal favorite Carti moment....Funny what we remember. I give him grace for his weaker moments and wish wish him well.
These users thanked the author Highway26north for the post:
PurpleOnWhite

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » July 20th, 2021, 11:17 am

carti needed leaders around him like barry brown. when left with that chore to himself, he cratered. his last year here was embarrassing for himself, his coaches, and fans like me. one of carti's great early moments was a presser with barry when carti talked about dancing and barry laughed. his worst was screaming at coach weber. had i been coach, he'd have never seen the floor again in purple.
Why is there something rather than nothing?

Hypeman

Post by Hypeman » July 29th, 2021, 5:10 am

tmcats wrote:
July 20th, 2021, 11:17 am
carti needed leaders around him like barry brown. when left with that chore to himself, he cratered. his last year here was embarrassing for himself, his coaches, and fans like me. one of carti's great early moments was a presser with barry when carti talked about dancing and barry laughed. his worst was screaming at coach weber. had i been coach, he'd have never seen the floor again in purple.
Weren’t you his biggest supporter when he was here? What changed your mind other than his leaving to VT?