I'm done

Welcome Chris Klieman to K-State!
katlander
Posts: 5306
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 12:44 pm

Re: I'm done

Post by katlander » June 29th, 2020, 10:19 pm

Zoltar wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 10:08 pm
What if I told you that I could not care less? Let a fan have your seat.
I really don't care what you think, to be honest.

Zoltar
Posts: 1585
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 5:01 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Zoltar » June 29th, 2020, 10:21 pm

The feeling is more than mutual. If you are not a fan then stay home and let fans enjoy the game.
Win the dang day!

katlander
Posts: 5306
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 12:44 pm

Post by katlander » June 30th, 2020, 9:28 am

You're totally missing the point. The direction college sports are going is ruining it for many. One of the great things used to be playing for your Alma mater or at least your team. It is increasingly getting more about what is in it for me and now is getting political. Just not the same. Sports were a fun and uniting force and that seems to be less and less what it is about. Now it is more and more about money and political issues. More and more bad actors.

User avatar
stlcatfan
Posts: 2251
Joined: September 9th, 2017, 7:45 am

Post by stlcatfan » June 30th, 2020, 9:53 am

katlander wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 9:28 am
You're totally missing the point. The direction college sports are going is ruining it for many. One of the great things used to be playing for your Alma mater or at least your team. It is increasingly getting more about what is in it for me and now is getting political. Just not the same. Sports were a fun and uniting force and that seems to be less and less what it is about. Now it is more and more about money and political issues. More and more bad actors.
:agree:

wild@nite
Posts: 3286
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 1:35 pm

Pick 'Em

Post by wild@nite » June 30th, 2020, 10:07 am

katlander wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 9:28 am
You're totally missing the point. The direction college sports are going is ruining it for many. One of the great things used to be playing for your Alma mater or at least your team. It is increasingly getting more about what is in it for me and now is getting political. Just not the same. Sports were a fun and uniting force and that seems to be less and less what it is about. Now it is more and more about money and political issues. More and more bad actors.
:agree: also.

katlander
Posts: 5306
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 12:44 pm

Post by katlander » June 30th, 2020, 10:21 am

Zoltar wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 10:21 pm
The feeling is more than mutual. If you are not a fan then stay home and let fans enjoy the game.
I wasn't talking to you anyway so just bug off.

katlander
Posts: 5306
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 12:44 pm

Post by katlander » June 30th, 2020, 10:25 am

wild@nite wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 10:07 am
katlander wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 9:28 am
You're totally missing the point. The direction college sports are going is ruining it for many. One of the great things used to be playing for your Alma mater or at least your team. It is increasingly getting more about what is in it for me and now is getting political. Just not the same. Sports were a fun and uniting force and that seems to be less and less what it is about. Now it is more and more about money and political issues. More and more bad actors.
:agree: also.
A lot of the great moments of college football were about school pride and a love of the game. Now it is increasingly about me, me, me. The same thing happened in pro sports. If the pros disrespect the flag again this year I will give them a lifetime ban. I don't care to live vicaiously through a bunch of spoiled jerks.

User avatar
JazzCatDRP
Administrator
Posts: 7061
Joined: August 25th, 2013, 11:32 pm

Post by JazzCatDRP » June 30th, 2020, 10:27 am

Guys, let's keep it civil please.

katlander
Posts: 5306
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 12:44 pm

Post by katlander » June 30th, 2020, 10:29 am

JazzCatDRP wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 10:27 am
Guys, let's keep it civil please.
OK.

Zoltar
Posts: 1585
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 5:01 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Zoltar » June 30th, 2020, 10:52 am

katlander wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 10:21 am
Zoltar wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 10:21 pm
The feeling is more than mutual. If you are not a fan then stay home and let fans enjoy the game.
I wasn't talking to you anyway so just bug off.
You quoted me with your reply.
Win the dang day!

Post Reply