FB Players speaking out against KSU Student

Welcome Chris Klieman to K-State!
KsJoey

FB Players speaking out against KSU Student

Post by KsJoey » June 26th, 2020, 11:08 am

If you follow twitter, you might have seen a lot of KSU football players tweeting about sophomore student Jaden McNeil (president/founder of America First Students) to be kicked out. All in response to an insensitive tweet made yesterday.

Jaden McNeil
@McNeilJaden
Congratulations to George Floyd on being drug free for an entire month!

Some players are saying they won't play football until he's gone, and are demanding Kstate to step in..

Walter Neil Jr
@1WayWalt
YES, I am a football player BUT I’m a BLACK man first .... @KState Get this handled NOW ... Sh** is ridiculous!

Malik⁴🕵🏽‍♂️
@Leekfor6
What makes you think Is something cool to say bro .. @KState we have to make a change

tee
@teedenson
i refuse to play for a program that tolerates ignorance such as this ..

Joshua Youngblood
@YB060
And he go to kstate ?? Naw sum gotta change now fr. @KState y’all need to do something

KsJoey

Post by KsJoey » June 26th, 2020, 11:39 am

WIldWIllieCat

Post by WIldWIllieCat » June 26th, 2020, 12:06 pm

Thanks Jaden for putting this public face on K-State, all of us greatly appreciate your beneficent and gracious contributions to the university's reputation.

smdh
Last edited by WIldWIllieCat on June 26th, 2020, 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The peculiar office of a demagogue is to advance his own interests, by affecting a deep devotion to the interests of the people. .”

stlcatfan

Post by stlcatfan » June 26th, 2020, 12:44 pm

I am no fan of Black LIves Matter, especially since they are anti-white, anti-family, anti-Western, pro-abortion, pro-LGBT, and I don't think they really care about all Black lives (JMO).

That being said, this Tweet was over the line. The kid needs to apologize. It was insensitive and is causing tension in the K-State community when tensions are already running high across the nation and around the world.

There can be a healthy debate about issues like police brutality, racism, black-on-black crime, etc., without resorting to inappropriate Tweets like this one.
Last edited by stlcatfan on June 26th, 2020, 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Section 12-2

Post by Section 12-2 » June 26th, 2020, 12:49 pm

Well it looks like McNeil got the attention he graves.
What a disgusting remark.

catl

Post by catl » June 26th, 2020, 1:25 pm

What a moron

mustang

Post by mustang » June 26th, 2020, 1:31 pm

Kudos to the K-State admin, coaches and players for giving the punk a verbal ass kicking.

KsJoey

Post by KsJoey » June 26th, 2020, 1:52 pm

The kid is getting the attention he wanted. Sucks he is a KSU student.

xtrawildcat

Post by xtrawildcat » June 26th, 2020, 1:59 pm

As an alumni I am 100% in favor of expelling him. Not just for that tweet but for the other racist stuff on his website. IMO, our university does not have to educate white supremecists.
He would probably sue but would be worth fighting in court to let others know that crap is not welcome at Kansas State.

Kansas State student handbook
Telephone or Internet harassment, which shall include: (KSA 21-6206)
Making calls containing or making or transmitting any comment, request, suggestion, proposal, image or text which is lewd or obscene remarks.
Making or transmitting calls, whether or not conversation ensues, or any comment, request, suggestion, proposal, image or text with intent to substantially interfere with another person’s educational or employment opportunity, peaceful enjoyment of residence, or physical security. Transmission of comments, requests, suggestions, proposal, images, or texts may include any transmission utilizing electronic means, including but not limited to sending text, picture, video, or audio messages over social media websites, social media applications, instant messenger or chat services, message boards or any other electronic format.

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » June 26th, 2020, 2:03 pm

this is not a surprise, i hope. k-state has made a point to make a point. and now they'll have to deal with the blowback. hopefully, it's limited to this tripe, but i wouldn't bet on it. they'll be a free speech argument. the 4* will pontificate. he's exceptional at that. he may even blame trump. the a.d. will respond. players will revolt. and we'll have a real mess on our hands. thankfully, klieman seems to be more circumspect which would have been bright for ksu administration. but they do so little well these days.
"There ain't anybody stoppin' our ass!" CK