14 KSU Football Players Test Positive - Voluntary Workouts Shut Down

Welcome Chris Klieman to K-State!
WIldWIllieCat

Re: 14 KSU Football Players Test Positive - Voluntary Workouts Shut Down

Post by WIldWIllieCat » June 22nd, 2020, 4:02 pm

meh...didn't "rationalize" anything actually, but you do you and get all that grievance out
"The peculiar office of a demagogue is to advance his own interests, by affecting a deep devotion to the interests of the people. .”

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » June 22nd, 2020, 4:06 pm

grivance rationalization. rather than addressing the fact that the poster called out another as racist. nice try, willis. of course, zoltar's on your side and it would be beneath you.

opcatzen wrote: ↑
Yesterday, 7:06 pm
Why do these players not wash hands and pick noses when they go outside?
Zoltar wrote: This is a racist post. You are saying people of color don't know how to wash their hands and they pick their noses.
"There ain't anybody stoppin' our ass!" CK

opcatzen

Post by opcatzen » June 22nd, 2020, 4:12 pm

Zoltar is WEIRD. Hey Zoltar have you ever had your HEAD checked out by a Doctor?

WIldWIllieCat

Post by WIldWIllieCat » June 22nd, 2020, 4:24 pm

tmcats wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 4:06 pm
grivance rationalization. rather than addressing the fact that the poster called out another as racist. nice try, willis. of course, zoltar's on your side and it would be beneath you.

opcatzen wrote: ↑
Yesterday, 7:06 pm
Why do these players not wash hands and pick noses when they go outside?
Zoltar wrote: This is a racist post. You are saying people of color don't know how to wash their hands and they pick their noses.
I made, and will make no attempt to rationalize your grievance. It's all yours.

I have no idea if the post in question was actually racist to be honest....but I stand by my assessment that it was nonsensically weird.
"The peculiar office of a demagogue is to advance his own interests, by affecting a deep devotion to the interests of the people. .”

JazzCatDRP
Administrator

Post by JazzCatDRP » June 22nd, 2020, 4:27 pm

Lots of personal attacks in this thread -- gonna lock 'er up. Feel free to start a new one without the personal attacks.