Been liked: 539 times

Pick 'Em

Re: Sounds like Klanderman is the new DC

Post by wild@nite » March 3rd, 2020, 2:21 pm

AJcat7755 wrote:
March 3rd, 2020, 12:46 pm
wild@nite wrote:
March 3rd, 2020, 12:26 pm
For the life of me, I don't understand the whole "NFL visibility" stuff. The fact that we all know who he is and what kind of player he is ought to be a clue that the NFL certainly knows who he is. I don't buy the "NFL visibility" stuff. I'm betting he is bored with the FCS and wants some bigtime action. I might buy that he thinks he can better his draft stock, but he better be careful. He may be good, but his stock could drop by having to defend faster and more physical players week in and week out.
Maybe not so much visibility, as the NFL will find you anywhere, but getting tape of him playing against better competition to help improve his draft stock.

Same argument is made on HS recruits when they play in KS because they may not have the best competition compared to say Texas HS football in that it's harder to judge their abilities from tape against lower competition.
Which is what I said. I hear people throw the "visibility" and "get seen" lingo around quite a bit. Just wanted to set the record straight. Nothing personal.

nodakguy
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 4 times

Post by nodakguy » March 5th, 2020, 3:44 pm

Jabril Cox, smart money on his destination right now is LSU, Bo Pelini made special comment on Cox after leading up to every game against NDSU and in after game pressers. LSU head coach became a Twitter follower of Cox within hours of his announcement. NDSU fans are pretty evenly split between him declaring for NFL versus playing another year. We wish him well and just pray he doesn't end up in Oregon!

stlcatfan
Has liked: 976 times
Been liked: 270 times

Post by stlcatfan » March 5th, 2020, 6:29 pm

nodakguy wrote:
March 5th, 2020, 3:44 pm
Jabril Cox, smart money on his destination right now is LSU, Bo Pelini made special comment on Cox after leading up to every game against NDSU and in after game pressers. LSU head coach became a Twitter follower of Cox within hours of his announcement. NDSU fans are pretty evenly split between him declaring for NFL versus playing another year. We wish him well and just pray he doesn't end up in Oregon!
Why Oregon? Are you playing them next season?

Good luck to Cox, wherever he ends up.

stlcatfan
Has liked: 976 times
Been liked: 270 times

Post by stlcatfan » March 9th, 2020, 10:05 pm

Nice interview with Coach Klanderman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr0UsZbUjS8

tmcats
Has liked: 1141 times
Been liked: 784 times

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » March 10th, 2020, 12:17 pm

kurtz did a very nice job with that. worthy listen. "candyman" was not a take though. :lol:
"There ain't anybody stoppin' our ass!" CK