2 players arrested last night

The defending Big XII Champions
epicsnyder

Re: 2 players arrested last night

Post by epicsnyder » March 1st, 2020, 8:05 pm

Farkimg idiots.
In a perfect world, everyone would choose hard work, morals and ethics over obscene money and fame. And everyone outside of Lowrents would be required to be a red blooded, card carrying Payhawk hater.

TexasTim
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by TexasTim » March 1st, 2020, 9:19 pm

I think we are moving up the board with this accomplishment. Blue blood maybe?

KITNooga

Post by KITNooga » March 2nd, 2020, 6:49 am

learnin wrote:
March 1st, 2020, 2:27 pm
Lose the Dang Day
hmmm. remember when a buncha poster around here were celebrating 'playing with passion'? seems that's potentially turning to 'without discipline' - at least in the eyes of some.

guess I'll watch, wait, see how the leadership responds?
If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized...you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest

KsJoey

Post by KsJoey » March 2nd, 2020, 9:09 am

Seems like we have players that get arrested for failure to appear every year, because they don't pay a dumb parking ticket. Hopefully it's something that simple to resolve for Jarcadia. The other 2 however, pretty serious

AJcat7755

Pick 'Em

Post by AJcat7755 » March 2nd, 2020, 10:26 am

Wright - Failure to appear. Assuming it wasn't for a serious charge, and for something like parking tickets, there won't be much punishment
Hayes - Looks like a DUI. He is a freshman that just showed up in December. He was likely to RS anyways, so just do that and suspend him for the appropriate time
Allen - Looks like another DUI. He is a walk on. Suspend him for the appropriate time

I wouldn't think Hayes, and maybe Allen, would be of drinking age. Surprised there aren't additional charges there.

nodakguy
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by nodakguy » March 2nd, 2020, 4:53 pm

Just saw that Jabril cox from NDSU entered the transfer portal today, best linebacker in FCS Football....

AJcat7755

Pick 'Em

Post by AJcat7755 » March 2nd, 2020, 5:17 pm

nodakguy wrote:
March 2nd, 2020, 4:53 pm
Just saw that Jabril cox from NDSU entered the transfer portal today, best linebacker in FCS Football....
Not really the best thread to discuss that.

Despite the KSU/NDSU connections, doubt he comes to KSU. His goal is to be more visible for the NFL. KSU has a returning starter in SR Sullivan, should have rSR Hughes back 100% and he was LB #1 before his injury in the spring and has rSO Daniel Green and SR Cody Fletcher as backups. In a defense, if kept the same, that uses 2 LBs most of the time, it's going to be hard to make room for Cox among the other 2 starters. This is one of KSU's strengths on defense for the upcoming season, so it's not a huge area of need. Now if Hughes is not 100%, then Cox would be a great pickup, but as it stands now, they need youth at LB to build behind the seniors, not necessarily another 1 year player.
Last edited by AJcat7755 on March 2nd, 2020, 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wyldkatz

Post by Wyldkatz » March 2nd, 2020, 5:17 pm

AJcat7755 wrote:
March 2nd, 2020, 10:26 am
Wright - Failure to appear. Assuming it wasn't for a serious charge, and for something like parking tickets, there won't be much punishment
Hayes - Looks like a DUI. He is a freshman that just showed up in December. He was likely to RS anyways, so just do that and suspend him for the appropriate time
Allen - Looks like another DUI. He is a walk on. Suspend him for the appropriate time

I wouldn't think Hayes, and maybe Allen, would be of drinking age. Surprised there aren't additional charges there.
Under the influence does not necessarily mean drinking. Just saying.

AJcat7755

Pick 'Em

Post by AJcat7755 » March 2nd, 2020, 5:22 pm

Wyldkatz wrote:
March 2nd, 2020, 5:17 pm
AJcat7755 wrote:
March 2nd, 2020, 10:26 am

Under the influence does not necessarily mean drinking. Just saying.
Fair point. Then I would say I'm surprised that there wasn't also a possession or paraphernalia charge. So if it was drug related, they apparently weren't doing it in the car, or else those items would have been found on them, or in the car.

mustang

Post by mustang » March 2nd, 2020, 9:14 pm

tmcats wrote:
March 1st, 2020, 3:34 pm
not beating a woman, hoorah! failure to appear likely for a traffic ticket would be my guess. too much beer never works when driving.
I've lost a couple friends due to others driving and drinking, pretty serious stuff