South End Zone

The defending Big XII Champions
BigDaddy

Re: South End Zone

Post by BigDaddy » January 24th, 2020, 1:16 pm

tmcats wrote:
January 24th, 2020, 10:36 am
this will be a sweet renovation that's been planned since currie's days. there are a lot of open good seats that are certainly comparable with sitting in the end zone if folks are forced to move.
To the North End Zone, oh wait, that was the band.

Opensource
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Opensource » January 24th, 2020, 2:22 pm

The complaints on the message board weren't about having to move. It was about the AD promising that they wouldn't have to move after the plan was released when specifically asked. Several folks sat there for over 20 years. They were contacted about moving, which made people respond within a few days on where they wanted to be, and then they had a time thrown at them for a phone call. Several folks took time off work for the phone call to choose new seats. But, then the athletic department didn't call. They screwed up how they calculated points for priority. Then, they gave a new call time and then didn't call some people and just assigned them based on their questionnaire. Some of these folks are going to move to the Club Seats that will be in the end zone when things are finished. Apparently they like the endzone view because if they can afford club seats they certainly can afford any seat in the stadium. I haven't seen any posts on this recently so may be the athletic department made them happy.

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » January 24th, 2020, 3:19 pm

good info, o'source, that i hadn't seen before and nothing about it here from ticket holders. this must have been off of another platform or is this personal to you?
Why is there something rather than nothing?

Opensource

Post by Opensource » January 24th, 2020, 3:51 pm

tmcats wrote:
January 24th, 2020, 3:19 pm
good info, o'source, that i hadn't seen before and nothing about it here from ticket holders. this must have been off of another platform or is this personal to you?
A couple of the K-State Facebook groups had these posts. They are pretty good if you aren't on them.

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » January 24th, 2020, 4:04 pm

i deleted my facebook account. it was more cats, dogs, little children, flowers, and whining than i could handle. ha.
Why is there something rather than nothing?

hilltopwildcat

Post by hilltopwildcat » January 24th, 2020, 4:06 pm

Opensource wrote:
January 24th, 2020, 3:51 pm
tmcats wrote:
January 24th, 2020, 3:19 pm
A couple of the K-State Facebook groups had these posts. They are pretty good if you aren't on them.
Can you help? I'm on a couple and don't recall seeing any of that.

Opensource

Post by Opensource » January 24th, 2020, 6:17 pm

hilltopwildcat wrote:
January 24th, 2020, 4:06 pm
Opensource wrote:
January 24th, 2020, 3:51 pm

Can you help? I'm on a couple and don't recall seeing any of that.
Most was on the K-State Family. It got buried with all the posts about the brawl.