Has liked: 1141 times
Been liked: 784 times

Pick 'Em

Re: College Football Broken

Post by tmcats » March 4th, 2020, 1:44 pm

PurpleOnWhite wrote:
March 4th, 2020, 12:07 pm
Maybe time to repurpose.
ya think! the original purpose was academic craziness. it should always have been a children's place not a museum about roots and rocks and critters abound. my gawd almighty, what a waste.
"There ain't anybody stoppin' our ass!" CK

PurpleOnWhite
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 116 times

Pick 'Em

Post by PurpleOnWhite » March 4th, 2020, 1:53 pm

tmcats wrote:
March 4th, 2020, 1:44 pm
PurpleOnWhite wrote:
March 4th, 2020, 12:07 pm
Maybe time to repurpose.
ya think! the original purpose was academic craziness. it should always have been a children's place not a museum about roots and rocks and critters abound. my gawd almighty, what a waste.
Does the political establishment have the backbone to cut their losses and shut it down? Could they repurpose to grow “real” weed? Appears there’s a good market for it in mhk 😂.
These users liked PurpleOnWhite for the post:
hilltopwildcat (March 4th, 2020, 11:21 pm)

tmcats
Has liked: 1141 times
Been liked: 784 times

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » March 4th, 2020, 1:56 pm

PurpleOnWhite wrote:
March 4th, 2020, 1:53 pm
tmcats wrote:

Does the political establishment have the backbone to cut their losses and shut it down? Could they repurpose to grow “real” weed? Appears there’s a good market for it in mhk 😂.
star bonds requirement was 20 years. but it can certainly be repurposed. surely, the governor understands the economics at play here. it would be better as a ymca or county offices than this hot mess.
"There ain't anybody stoppin' our ass!" CK

Hypeman
Has liked: 144 times
Been liked: 165 times

Post by Hypeman » March 4th, 2020, 9:54 pm

PurpleOnWhite wrote:
March 4th, 2020, 1:53 pm
tmcats wrote:

Don’t get me started about that ridiculous museum. But you got an idea here. Weed museum and dispensary. The university athletics dept. would keep the place profitable.

Not long ago the university was touting a future purple pipeline of students from Texas. It turned into a purple pipeline of weed from Colorado directly to Bram and SFS.
These users liked Hypeman for the post:
hilltopwildcat (March 4th, 2020, 11:21 pm)