American Cup Cake Grouping

The defending Big XII Champions
ArKSU

American Cup Cake Grouping

Post by ArKSU » December 29th, 2019, 9:21 am

Don't anybody give me any crap about the American Cup Cake Grouping.

1: As much as I hate the bIG10, O-High-Oh State got screwed by the Refs.

B: The putz with the Gigantic Face,(QB) and it's teammates got away with more BS than is Normally Allowed on Naked and Afraid

Troisième: The Refs had decided before the game who was going to win. Carefully watch the Targeting call and the called back fumble and scoop and score. Just making sure that Clem's Son got the Proper Call.

4: EPSN making sure they got the Finals that would make the most money.

E: Gigantic Face(QB) and it's Grouping could not win SEC, BIG 12, big 10, or, PAC 12 but Refs made sure that American Cup Cake Grouping is in the final because of the BasquetteBalle Monies that the American Cup Cake Grouping gives to the NCAA because of BasquetteBalle very year.

If Kansas and Arkansas were in the American Cup Cake Grouping they'd be in a bowl game every year.

FkUC the American Cup Cake Grouping.
A worried man with a worried mind
People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care, but things have changed

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » December 29th, 2019, 9:40 am

obviously, the power of prayer worked.
Why is there something rather than nothing?

ToledoCat#2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ToledoCat#2 » December 29th, 2019, 10:16 am

To quote former Royal Jerrod Dyson, "That's what speed do." Those 2 teams were evenly matched, but both exhibited superior team speed. I don't think the refs had anything to do with the outcome. I don't think the targeting was intentional, but I do think it happened. The pass/fumble was a close call -- either way.

Hypeman

Post by Hypeman » December 29th, 2019, 11:01 am

ArKSU wrote:
December 29th, 2019, 9:21 am
Don't anybody give me any crap about the American Cup Cake Grouping.

1: As much as I hate the bIG10, O-High-Oh State got screwed by the Refs.

B: The putz with the Gigantic Face,(QB) and it's teammates got away with more BS than is Normally Allowed on Naked and Afraid

Troisième: The Refs had decided before the game who was going to win. Carefully watch the Targeting call and the called back fumble and scoop and score. Just making sure that Clem's Son got the Proper Call.

4: EPSN making sure they got the Finals that would make the most money.

E: Gigantic Face(QB) and it's Grouping could not win SEC, BIG 12, big 10, or, PAC 12 but Refs made sure that American Cup Cake Grouping is in the final because of the BasquetteBalle Monies that the American Cup Cake Grouping gives to the NCAA because of BasquetteBalle very year.

If Kansas and Arkansas were in the American Cup Cake Grouping they'd be in a bowl game every year.

FkUC the American Cup Cake Grouping.
To quote LT, “Don’t do crack”

ArKSU

Post by ArKSU » December 29th, 2019, 5:03 pm

Hypeman
To quote LT, “Don’t do crack”
The only crack use in evidence was what the Refs were paid off for making sure Giganto face and Clem's Son being in the Finals.

Go back and watch the replay, the Clem's Son reciever took F-I-V-E steps with the ball before being stripped. EPSN wanted to make sure that Giganto face would be playing LUS.

EPSN is a Corporation designed to make money - simply put. I hope LUS beats Clem's Son 89 - 0.

Considering LUS scored 63 without their best RB, they might be able to do it, too.

Geaux Tigers! And for damned sure, Go Cats!
A worried man with a worried mind
People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care, but things have changed

KITNooga

Post by KITNooga » December 29th, 2019, 5:18 pm

ToledoCat#2 wrote:
December 29th, 2019, 10:16 am
To quote former Royal Jerrod Dyson, "That's what speed do." Those 2 teams were evenly matched, but both exhibited superior team speed. I don't think the refs had anything to do with the outcome. I don't think the targeting was intentional, but I do think it happened. The pass/fumble was a close call -- either way.
I thought there were missed calls both ways. and that doesn't even include the conversation over the 'possible scoop and score' that was called back.

AFTER that play, tOSU was able to go down and SCORE and TAKE THE LEAD.

at the point, all they had to do was hold it. they didn't.

those DPI's were legit.

I will say this however: why would you put together an 'all-star' officiating team? why would you break up teams that have worked together all season and then plug/play for the biggest games of the year? that seems a bit short-sighted?
If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized...you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest

Zoltar

Post by Zoltar » December 29th, 2019, 5:20 pm

Win the dang day!

KITNooga

Post by KITNooga » December 29th, 2019, 5:20 pm

ArKSU wrote:
December 29th, 2019, 5:03 pm

Go back and watch the replay, the Clem's Son reciever took F-I-V-E steps with the ball before being stripped. EPSN wanted to make sure that Giganto face would be playing LUS.
the ball moved in his hands. it was never completely 'put away'.

and Herbie? god love that kid, think he worked really hard to be impartial, to the point that he stayed out of the conversation on some key calls.
If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized...you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest

WIldWIllieCat
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by WIldWIllieCat » December 29th, 2019, 5:23 pm

KITNooga wrote:
December 29th, 2019, 5:18 pm
I will say this however: why would you put together an 'all-star' officiating team? why would you break up teams that have worked together all season and then plug/play for the biggest games of the year? that seems a bit short-sighted?
Couldn't agree more.

wazucat

Post by wazucat » December 29th, 2019, 8:55 pm

Why would ESPN want Clemson over Ohio State?