Can’t we all just get along?
EMAW

Opensource
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Opensource » December 6th, 2019, 6:25 pm

tmcats wrote:
December 5th, 2019, 12:00 pm
i slopped hogs as a kid. i taught in k-state's business school. but, granted, i never sold cars. the fact is that you thin-skinned turds like to lay it to coaches who can't respond: "messingham is a problem" or "and we got rid of snyder for this? really??" but you key-pounders can't take it when challenged for doing so. what a bunch of pussy cats. :D

Messingham is a problem
November 16th, 2019, 6:49 pm
I didnt like the hire from the beginning, the one hire I really didn't like. His resume is not impressive at all outside of taking over at OC for NDSU for one year (an absolute well oiled machine) He's predictable and unimaginative, would love to get a young energetic guy at OC.

November 17th, 2019, 1:37 pm
I was concerned about messingham from day 1, there is nothing in his resume that impresses me. For example he was part of the circus at ISU under Rhoads that let us steal game after game from them and at Upper Iowa University (his lone HC gig) he was 3-17.

And we got rid of Snyder for this? Really??
November 16th, 2019, 7:33 pm
Snyder could have easily done this well ... Gene let a coach go to hire a buddy and if this team isn’t a ton better next season, he better be willing to look at understanding he made a mistake and correct it quickly. Our offense is crap. And the D is schizo. I don’t believe Klieman will be any better about making coaching changes than Snyder was and it will part if his downfall as he needs to already make a change at OC.

November 16th, 2019, 7:44 pm
I agree ... Prince beat Texas and CK beat OU. There is no reason to assume his success. Geno hired his buddy for a big payday. No telling how Geno got his job. He wasn’t qualified. To add insult to injury Geno and CK pull out the Air Parish helmets and we played like it. Geno should be fired for that move alone.
Quit mentioning you taught at K-State. You are giving faculty a bad name. My memory is you were at temporary instructor and taught one course and they didn’t invite you back. I think you posted that on the old board.

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » December 6th, 2019, 7:39 pm

Check your memory.
Why is there something rather than nothing?

wazucat

Post by wazucat » December 7th, 2019, 1:26 pm

Why not the "new" Nick Saban :popcorn: