I'll be home for Christmas....sung by Scott Frost

The defending Big XII Champions
Texan4KSU

Re: I'll be home for Christmas....sung by Scott Frost

Post by Texan4KSU » December 1st, 2019, 9:43 pm

The fact frost can come out of the gate with 2 losing seasons and isnt on the hot seat but got an extension a couple weeks ago reveals just how far lil red has fallen. They, like Texas are desperate for any coach to succeed right now because going forward their options become fewer and fewer. Nebraska is just lost playing in the big10 west and the blachshirt defense has been exposed almost yearly over the past 2 decades. I dont remember the particulars of the event but wasnt frost hiding in a closet or something crazy like that when Phillips drug a girl by the hair down the stairs. ?? Frost might not be the guy you need as a head coach even though he was a beloved player in his day. I'm one who could never feel too sorry for the huskers and their fan base...

KSUforever

Post by KSUforever » December 3rd, 2019, 9:25 pm

NU was really bad this year even with that very easy B10 West schedule. They seem to be getting worse with each coaching change. SF is a hometown boy, but they pulled the trigger way to early and hired him after two years head coaching experience. They will struggle to make a bowl next year and SF’s upside is probably 6 wins.