And we got rid of Snyder for this? Really??

Welcome Chris Klieman to K-State!
bhoovy
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 142 times

Pick 'Em

And we got rid of Snyder for this? Really??

Post by bhoovy » November 16th, 2019, 7:33 pm

We’re starring at 6-6. I have no confidence we can stop Tech in Lubbock and we likely won’t be able to move the ball on or stop ISU.

Snyder could have easily done this well. Maybe he doesn’t pull off the OU upset but he offsets it with winning this one today or one of the other losses. He did the same thing in winning some games he maybe shouldn’t and losing several he should have won.

Gene let a coach go to hire a buddy and if this team isn’t a ton better next season, he better be willing to look at understanding he made a mistake and correct it quickly.

Our offense is crap. And the D is schizo. I don’t believe Klieman will be any better about making coaching changes than Snyder was and it will part if his downfall as he needs to already make a change at OC.

And the other side of the field today had the better defensive coaches , who were ex-KSU coaches.

I know many won’t agree with this post and I don’t care. I’ve read more rants on this board about far less and this is mine. We missed the boat on a home run hire and starring at another possible Prince fiasco.

Hey come next week I’ll turn it on and be cheering them on to get the win and I’ll be hoping Klieman proves me to be extremely wrong, but while I’ll be cheering I truly have no confidence or optimism for this season.

Losing a home game to a team like WVU is inexcusable.

I don’t know what your expectations were for this season but if we’ve fulfilled it than maybe that’s part of the problem is we just have low expectations. But I expect to compete for a chance to play for or in championships and at the least finish in the top 3.

jabba
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by jabba » November 16th, 2019, 7:36 pm

im callin bs.. today was horrible from begining to end. snyder doesnt beat ou or msu and probaly lose to even ku. today was the first real day i doubted the klieman era but snyder ball was dead in evbery way

wild@nite
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 354 times

Pick 'Em

Post by wild@nite » November 16th, 2019, 7:38 pm

Yawn....

WIldWIllieCat
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 213 times

Post by WIldWIllieCat » November 16th, 2019, 7:41 pm

Good lord....just waitin' to crawl out of the woodwork.

Yep, today sucked. I'm over it.

What an embarrassing thread.
"...but chiefly from the desire in foreign powers to gain an improper ascendant in our councils. How could they better gratify this, than by raising a creature of their own to the chief magistracy of the Union?"~Alexander Hamilton

featurethefullback
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 5 times

Post by featurethefullback » November 16th, 2019, 7:44 pm

I agree with BHoovey. Prince beat Texas and CK beat OU. There is no reason to assume his success. Geno hired his buddy for a big payday. No telling how Geno got his job. He wasn’t qualified. To add insult to injury Geno and CK pull out the Air Parish helmets and we played like it. Geno should be fired for that move alone. Maybe next week we can bring back more of the past by having an ineligible player wear someone else’s jersey.

WIldWIllieCat
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 213 times

Post by WIldWIllieCat » November 16th, 2019, 7:46 pm

obvious troll is obvious
"...but chiefly from the desire in foreign powers to gain an improper ascendant in our councils. How could they better gratify this, than by raising a creature of their own to the chief magistracy of the Union?"~Alexander Hamilton

stlcatfan
Has liked: 637 times
Been liked: 211 times

Post by stlcatfan » November 16th, 2019, 7:47 pm

We fans are a funny lot. We beat OU and KU and we are begging AD Taylor to renegotiate Klieman's contract. Lose close games to UT and WVU and we are questioning why we didn't keep Coach Snyder around for another year.

See the same thing on other schools' boards. KU fans on the Phog were demanding Miles be fired after the oSu game today when just a a few weeks earlier they were singing Miles' praises.

We will be fine. Today was a tough loss, but we are still bowl eligible with two games to go.
These users liked stlcatfan for the post (total 2):
epicsnyder (November 16th, 2019, 10:05 pm) • wild@nite (November 16th, 2019, 10:32 pm)

csteel25
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 30 times

Post by csteel25 » November 16th, 2019, 10:33 pm

The difference today was WVU staff and players pulled out all the stops; we did not.

Our team is not talented enough to win without matching both on scheme and passion. Simple as that.

That it happened at home; should not happen again.
These users liked csteel25 for the post:
stlcatfan (November 16th, 2019, 10:50 pm)

wild@nite
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 354 times

Pick 'Em

Post by wild@nite » November 16th, 2019, 10:38 pm

stlcatfan wrote:
November 16th, 2019, 7:47 pm
We fans are a funny lot. We beat OU and KU and we are begging AD Taylor to renegotiate Klieman's contract. Lose close games to UT and WVU and we are questioning why we didn't keep Coach Snyder around for another year.

See the same thing on other schools' boards. KU fans on the Phog were demanding Miles be fired after the oSu game today when just a a few weeks earlier they were singing Miles' praises.

We will be fine. Today was a tough loss, but we are still bowl eligible with two games to go.
Well said. Fans are fickle. I've been there so I'm no better than the Chicken Littles today. I do feel like CK will keep this program above the 5-7 mark. Bill (whoops Sean) didn't do that last year and we lost an NFL OL, all of our RBs, our best LB, and had to scrape together a WR unit coming into this year. Yeah, CK is just like Prince :roll: , who inherited perhaps, the most NFL talent loaded offense we've ever had.

Get a grip people.
These users liked wild@nite for the post (total 2):
stlcatfan (November 16th, 2019, 10:51 pm) • powercat5000 (November 16th, 2019, 10:54 pm)

ksuee
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 4 times

Post by ksuee » November 16th, 2019, 10:54 pm

Matt Rhule inherited a team that finished 7-6. In his first year Baylor went 1-11. The next year 7-6 and this year they're very good. Let's give Klieman more than a couple games before we start this.
These users liked ksuee for the post (total 3):
stlcatfan (November 16th, 2019, 10:54 pm) • wild@nite (November 17th, 2019, 12:06 am) • RichardZ (November 17th, 2019, 4:11 pm)