Flag of fortune.

The defending Big XII Champions
ksu76
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Flag of fortune.

Post by ksu76 » January 6th, 2014, 1:50 pm

The flag in my avitar has been flying 24/7/365 through 3 conference championships, a bowl victory and now our basketball win streak. Santa Cat gave me a new one for Christmas and before I could haul the old one down the OSU win happened so now I think I should leave it up until we lose. Superstition I know but you know what the ad says "it's only weird if it doesn't work". Think I should leave "Old KSU Glory" up until her magic is used up?

JazzCatDRP
Administrator

Post by JazzCatDRP » January 6th, 2014, 1:56 pm

Definitely don't mess with the mojo!

cw3bones

Post by cw3bones » January 6th, 2014, 2:06 pm

It's better to take it down on your own terms, IMO. Waiting until we lose will make it feel like you're giving up when you lower that beautiful banner. Let her down easy now, with all the accolades she deserves, put her on a special wall in your man cave, and hoist a shiny new beacon of Wildcat Mojo for all the world to see. Hey! It's a Powercat...you can't lose!! :D

Cheers!

JazzCatDRP
Administrator

Post by JazzCatDRP » January 7th, 2014, 12:14 am

No matters regarding mojo should be decided without input from CatMatt. I recall he is the resident expert in all things mojo.

genghisjon

Post by genghisjon » January 7th, 2014, 2:35 pm

ksu76 wrote:The flag in my avitar has been flying 24/7/365 through 3 conference championships, a bowl victory and now our basketball win streak. Santa Cat gave me a new one for Christmas and before I could haul the old one down the OSU win happened so now I think I should leave it up until we lose. Superstition I know but you know what the ad says "it's only weird if it doesn't work". Think I should leave "Old KSU Glory" up until her magic is used up?

Since I put up my flag over a year ago it has been the same - haven't taken it down so neither of us should mess with them! :) I never touch mine unless it gets hung up, but it's on a rotating flagpole so that rarely happens. It isn't as tattered as yours.