Espn +

Welcome Chris Klieman to K-State!
Post Reply
addy1145
Posts: 2
Joined: December 12th, 2018, 9:24 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Espn +

Post by addy1145 » September 16th, 2019, 8:08 pm

I’m sorry in advance. I’m not good with internet and smart tv stuff. If I get espn + can I get that on my tv or do I have to use my I pad. I have dish network and can’t figure it out. Maybe I need to get out of dish and onto the tv. Help my incompetent a**!!! Thanks!!

CatnVa
Posts: 75
Joined: November 8th, 2013, 8:16 pm
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by CatnVa » September 16th, 2019, 8:22 pm

If your TV or cable company has apps, you might be able to watch it on your TV. I use Apple TV from my iPad.

ArKSU
Posts: 137
Joined: April 2nd, 2019, 5:01 pm
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 12 times

Post by ArKSU » September 16th, 2019, 8:40 pm

Line crossed one too many times. Two week ban. -Jazz

wild@nite
Posts: 2049
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 1:35 pm
Has liked: 50 times
Been liked: 298 times

Pick 'Em

Post by wild@nite » September 17th, 2019, 10:08 am

Are you kidding me ArKSU? Joke or not, you are not very smart.

I didn't quote that idiotic post because I don't want it associated with my handle.
Last edited by wild@nite on September 17th, 2019, 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

KsJoey
Posts: 1221
Joined: October 4th, 2017, 10:21 am
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 136 times

Post by KsJoey » September 17th, 2019, 10:19 am

Posts like that should be, you used 3 strikes, you're out. In this day an age, there shouldn't be any tolerance for it.
Last edited by KsJoey on September 17th, 2019, 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

JOKKO
Posts: 388
Joined: January 24th, 2018, 12:14 pm
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 35 times

Post by JOKKO » September 17th, 2019, 10:24 am

Should be a permanent ban and quite frankly get the person on a list for the local authorities!

wild@nite
Posts: 2049
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 1:35 pm
Has liked: 50 times
Been liked: 298 times

Pick 'Em

Post by wild@nite » September 17th, 2019, 10:27 am

JOKKO wrote:
September 17th, 2019, 10:24 am
Should be a permanent ban and quite frankly get the person on a list for the local authorities!
No doubt!

tmcats
Posts: 5241
Joined: September 3rd, 2013, 1:09 pm
Has liked: 658 times
Been liked: 438 times

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » September 17th, 2019, 10:31 am

i hope the mods take care of guys like this and rusty who aren't here to discuss but rather create chaos.
"There ain't anybody stoppin' our ass!" CK

Snydes5
Posts: 1
Joined: September 17th, 2019, 10:50 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Snydes5 » September 17th, 2019, 11:35 am

addy1145 wrote:
September 16th, 2019, 8:08 pm
I’m sorry in advance. I’m not good with internet and smart tv stuff. If I get espn + can I get that on my tv or do I have to use my I pad. I have dish network and can’t figure it out. Maybe I need to get out of dish and onto the tv. Help my incompetent a**!!! Thanks!!


Don't worry, it's actually easier than you think.
The easiest route is to just buy a device like a Roku or Firestick (the are usually in the range of $30-$40). No subscription necessary to use these, just the one time cost.
These plug right into your TV's HDMI input. (Obviously you would need to switch to this input after plugging in)
They connect to your WIFI just as a cell phone would
Next you would just download the ESPN APP (which is free)
And login to you ESPN + account

I hope this helps!
These users liked Snydes5 for the post:
cg4ksu (September 17th, 2019, 12:05 pm)

cg4ksu
Posts: 10
Joined: September 1st, 2018, 6:22 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by cg4ksu » September 17th, 2019, 12:05 pm

Snydes5 wrote:
September 17th, 2019, 11:35 am
addy1145 wrote:
September 16th, 2019, 8:08 pm
I’m sorry in advance. I’m not good with internet and smart tv stuff. If I get espn + can I get that on my tv or do I have to use my I pad. I have dish network and can’t figure it out. Maybe I need to get out of dish and onto the tv. Help my incompetent a**!!! Thanks!!


Don't worry, it's actually easier than you think.
The easiest route is to just buy a device like a Roku or Firestick (the are usually in the range of $30-$40). No subscription necessary to use these, just the one time cost.
These plug right into your TV's HDMI input. (Obviously you would need to switch to this input after plugging in)
They connect to your WIFI just as a cell phone would
Next you would just download the ESPN APP (which is free)
And login to you ESPN + account

I hope this helps!
Before you buy a device you might want to make sure you don't have a smart tv. A smart tv allows you to connect to the internet, download streaming apps then watch tv through those apps.

Having said that, I have smart tv's but I still have roku and firestick dongles. I prefer the user interface on them over the smart tv's but you might like what your smart tv offers.
These users liked cg4ksu for the post:
Snydes5 (September 17th, 2019, 12:25 pm)

Post Reply