MSU REBEL Board comments. Calling KSU CLOWNS.

Welcome Chris Klieman to K-State!
opcatzen
Posts: 170
Joined: September 23rd, 2017, 5:54 pm
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 6 times

MSU REBEL Board comments. Calling KSU CLOWNS.

Post by opcatzen » September 10th, 2019, 6:21 pm

Someone print this s*** out and post it somewhere so players and coaches can read it. These idiots are unbelievably arrogant. They've never won sh**.

https://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?76246-KSU :fistbump:
These users liked opcatzen for the post:
Sancho Panza (September 10th, 2019, 7:44 pm)

epicsnyder
Posts: 673
Joined: September 7th, 2017, 10:55 am
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 106 times

Post by epicsnyder » September 10th, 2019, 7:24 pm

And they systematically pounded us in the mouth last year, so......

I haven't clicked on the link. And don't have any desire to. As a former athlete, I can tell you that when you get your ass kicked by your opponent one of two things happen for the next time you see them. You either become intimidated by the memory of getting smacked that it carries over to the current contest and if you start getting piss pounded again, you loose your focus and it all falls apart again. Or you go into the current contest with a fervor that drives your heart and soul to do anything and everything to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Bottom line is, I don't know if we have a team to compete in the SEC at this point. And we sure as hell haven't done ANYTHING to make anyone believe we do in the past numerous years. Don't forget, in recent years we have LOST to MSU, Vandy, Auburn x2, and Arkansas. As a football program we have done NOTHING to deserve any respect on the field of play from our recent past against that conference, and most recently MSU. So if that stuff bothers you, don't read it. I assure you the players don't need anything as motivation. Because as I said above, they will either come out and smack them in the mouth and pull out a huge victory against a quality opponent on the road or at least go down in a dogfight and gain respect, or they will have an oh-shit moment when their tailback jaunts 85 yds for a score on the opening drive and think "here we go again".

Let's just let the boys in Crimson and in Purple line it up, kick it off, and get down and dirty. To the victor go the spoils. At present, they are the victors. If we come out on top, THEN we can talk. Until then whatever they say.................is what they say. No need to get worked up about it.

And I will assume you called them Rebels just to piss them off if they read your post. They are Bulldogs. The Rebs are in Oxford.
These users liked epicsnyder for the post (total 3):
Sancho Panza (September 10th, 2019, 7:45 pm) • BornWildcat (September 13th, 2019, 8:10 am) • BigDaddy (September 13th, 2019, 12:24 pm)

tmcats
Posts: 5097
Joined: September 3rd, 2013, 1:09 pm
Has liked: 631 times
Been liked: 403 times

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » September 10th, 2019, 7:29 pm

09-08-2019, 01:58 PM#26
Bothrops Bothrops is offline
Senior Member


We can easily lose this game. K-State will be able to rush on us all day long, and the key for them is that they can block us better than USM and probably ULL. I hate to be in a game like this where we have to score a touchdown on nearly every possession, but we need to put up a bunch of points and control the clock some.

We are in for a fight, and all hands need to be on deck. Stack the box and make them throw some, we can slow them down hopefully.
These users liked tmcats for the post:
Sancho Panza (September 10th, 2019, 7:49 pm)
"There ain't anybody stoppin' our ass!" CK

xtrawildcat
Posts: 3693
Joined: February 15th, 2016, 10:41 pm
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 100 times

Post by xtrawildcat » September 10th, 2019, 7:42 pm

opcatzen wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 6:21 pm
Someone print this s*** out and post it somewhere so players and coaches can read it. These idiots are unbelievably arrogant. They've never won sh**.

https://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?76246-KSU :fistbump:
I read the entire thread and did not think they were arrogant at all. They were fans discussing their team that they don't know much about against our team that they don't know much about. Most thought they would win but were glad they were playing at home. Biggest concern they have is with their rushing defense.

And most realized that results in the first two games against lower calibre teams don't tell much about what might happen in this game.
These users liked xtrawildcat for the post (total 2):
Sancho Panza (September 10th, 2019, 7:49 pm) • Section 12-2 (September 11th, 2019, 9:34 am)

opcatzen
Posts: 170
Joined: September 23rd, 2017, 5:54 pm
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by opcatzen » September 10th, 2019, 7:46 pm

The first comment was enough.

User avatar
Sancho Panza
Posts: 183
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:05 pm
Location: Beauvoir, Mississippi, CSA
Has liked: 209 times
Been liked: 41 times

Post by Sancho Panza » September 10th, 2019, 7:48 pm

That site is like the goemaw board of KState; avoid please.
HAIL STATE!!!

opcatzen
Posts: 170
Joined: September 23rd, 2017, 5:54 pm
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by opcatzen » September 10th, 2019, 8:29 pm

lol
These users liked opcatzen for the post:
Sancho Panza (September 11th, 2019, 6:38 am)

Tbonespop
Posts: 1480
Joined: September 2nd, 2013, 10:37 pm
Has liked: 123 times
Been liked: 207 times

Post by Tbonespop » September 10th, 2019, 8:44 pm

tmcats wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 7:29 pm
09-08-2019, 01:58 PM#26
Bothrops Bothrops is offline
Senior Member


We can easily lose this game. K-State will be able to rush on us all day long, and the key for them is that they can block us better than USM and probably ULL. I hate to be in a game like this where we have to score a touchdown on nearly every possession, but we need to put up a bunch of points and control the clock some.

We are in for a fight, and all hands need to be on deck. Stack the box and make them throw some, we can slow them down hopefully.
That's a fair assessment from one of their fans. I will add, that if they stack the box we will throw all over them - Skylar will have a career day. We can only hope they under estimate our passing ability. This isn't a Bill Snyder 2.0 team anymore. KSU will move the ball offensively. The question is, can we stop MSU? #1 area of concern is tackling in our secondary. I expect that we have worked out our alignment and gap assignment issues in the LB spots after the first 2 games. But tackling in the KSU secondary is still #1 issue that is going to come into question when the bullets start flying. Write that down and remember I said it. MSU receiver YAC and tackling by our secondary is what the game thread complaining will be about.

spot2180
Posts: 3874
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 10:32 am
Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 36 times

Post by spot2180 » September 11th, 2019, 6:34 am

xtrawildcat wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 7:42 pm
opcatzen wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 6:21 pm
Someone print this s*** out and post it somewhere so players and coaches can read it. These idiots are unbelievably arrogant. They've never won sh**.

https://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?76246-KSU :fistbump:
I read the entire thread and did not think they were arrogant at all. They were fans discussing their team that they don't know much about against our team that they don't know much about. Most thought they would win but were glad they were playing at home. Biggest concern they have is with their rushing defense.

And most realized that results in the first two games against lower calibre teams don't tell much about what might happen in this game.
I agree. I think I saw as much respect as an SEC team will give another team. According to them, it sounds like they expect the Cat's running scheme will test them up the middle.

If the Cats win this one, it puts the Big12 on notice. Maybe the same if the game is close but ends in a loss.
These users liked spot2180 for the post:
Sancho Panza (September 11th, 2019, 6:37 am)
'To be a leftist means that one has to ignore the obvious....Social justice, enviornmental justice, racial justice are all oxymorons. These kinds of adjectives for justice do not denote actual justice. Only justice is justice.'

Kralicek
Posts: 106
Joined: January 19th, 2019, 9:22 am
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 27 times

Post by Kralicek » September 11th, 2019, 8:36 am

One of the first posters kind of set the tone but after reading the whole thread it was an ok discussion and I felt they gave us a decent amount of respect.
These users liked Kralicek for the post:
Sancho Panza (September 11th, 2019, 8:40 am)

Post Reply