VS MSU... What do you want to see?

The defending Big XII Champions
JOKKO

Re: VS MSU... What do you want to see?

Post by JOKKO » September 11th, 2019, 12:01 pm

arksu certainly does not act like he(or she) has been on this planet more than 50 years.

Just sad.

kinsleycat
Has thanked: 0

Post by kinsleycat » September 11th, 2019, 12:30 pm

When will we hear if Wyatt Hubert is going to be able to play or not?

KITNooga

Post by KITNooga » September 11th, 2019, 12:34 pm

tmcats wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 11:53 am
arksu, your post is totally inappropriate and should be taken down.
agreed on inappropriate. think it might out to stay up to live in infamy.
If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized...you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest

JazzCatDRP
Administrator

Post by JazzCatDRP » September 11th, 2019, 12:35 pm

Let's stick to discussing football, ArKSU. That kind of stuff should really be discussed in the WarZone, if at all.

Texan4KSU

Post by Texan4KSU » September 11th, 2019, 12:39 pm

I definitely want to see Hubert on the field. What is his status? Our DL and its depth could be a difference maker in this game, especially if the heat becomes a factor. I would also like to see no players cramping. Hydrate and then hydrate some more. I hope we are at full force this Saturday.

BornWildcat

Pick 'Em

Post by BornWildcat » September 11th, 2019, 1:24 pm

CK said Hubert missed practice yesterday but would practice in some fashion today. Said he didn't know if he would play or not though.

BornWildcat

Pick 'Em

Post by BornWildcat » September 11th, 2019, 1:30 pm

I want to see CK's system show some success against a team that isn't a cupcake. Everyone is so excited about us stomping lower level talent (me included) but we aren't sure how that will translate to the P5 level. I want to leave the game with a W and the feeling that our system will be successful in the future once CK has all the pieces in place.

RonMexico
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by RonMexico » September 11th, 2019, 3:09 pm

BornWildcat wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 1:30 pm
I want to see CK's system show some success against a team that isn't a cupcake. Everyone is so excited about us stomping lower level talent (me included) but we aren't sure how that will translate to the P5 level. I want to leave the game with a W and the feeling that our system will be successful in the future once CK has all the pieces in place.
Well, the system CK is using has won 6 straight against FBS teams, including 5 power 5 teams so I think the system has proven that it can be successful. It's just a matter now of does he have the athletes needed to execute it. I think K-State is well on their way to doing that. It might take a year or two before K-State has all the pieces in place to see the full potential.

BornWildcat

Pick 'Em

Post by BornWildcat » September 11th, 2019, 3:33 pm

RonMexico wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 3:09 pm
Well, the system CK is using has won 6 straight against FBS teams, including 5 power 5 teams so I think the system has proven that it can be successful. It's just a matter now of does he have the athletes needed to execute it. I think K-State is well on their way to doing that. It might take a year or two before K-State has all the pieces in place to see the full potential.
I hear you I just want to see it done at K-State. Sometimes a coach's system is successful at one place and not another. I think Chip Kelly is having this problem at UCLA right now.

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » September 11th, 2019, 4:02 pm

BornWildcat wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 3:33 pm
RonMexico wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 3:09 pm
I hear you I just want to see it done at K-State. Sometimes a coach's system is successful at one place and not another. I think Chip Kelly is having this problem at UCLA right now.
kelly was out of the college game for some time. it caught up with him. he's at ucla. not exactly a football power the past decade. ck has been in it all along and won several national championships. thus that's a logical fallacy argument you make, sir.
Why is there something rather than nothing?