College Football TV Schedule

The defending Big XII Champions
Sancho Panza

College Football TV Schedule

Post by Sancho Panza » August 14th, 2019, 6:42 pm

HAIL STATE!!!

ArKSU

Post by ArKSU » August 23rd, 2019, 3:05 am

I am so,so,so, so so, sad that DishNetwork is not carrying tHE aMERICAN cUP cAKE bASQUETTEballe Pretend feetballe "KonferAnce."

Put any one of those FeetBalle Teems in the SEC, BIG 12, little10, PAC 12, C-USA, MAC or MW and we would never hear of them again.

Even the Great and Powerful Bobby BowTen admitted that Felony Student Union could not compete in the SEC (add to that the BIG 12, PAC 12, and even the little 10.

If Diablo Swiney (Swine-Knee) had to compete in an actual Football Conference for a full season 6-6, 7-5 would be as far as the Swiney-Ettes would be able to go.

Imagine if ISU, or TCU or KSU played 12 games each years against the Jay-Squawkers, which is a BasquetteBalle Congregation as the aMERICAN cUP cAKES are, all three would be in the CBS Championship Four every year.

Phuk the Temson Cligers, Diablo Swiney-Knee, and the aMERICAN cUP cAKES,
A worried man with a worried mind
People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care, but things have changed

powercat5000

Post by powercat5000 » August 23rd, 2019, 9:16 am

ArKSU wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 3:05 am
I am so,so,so, so so, sad that DishNetwork is not carrying tHE aMERICAN cUP cAKE bASQUETTEballe Pretend feetballe "KonferAnce."

Put any one of those FeetBalle Teems in the SEC, BIG 12, little10, PAC 12, C-USA, MAC or MW and we would never hear of them again.

Even the Great and Powerful Bobby BowTen admitted that Felony Student Union could not compete in the SEC (add to that the BIG 12, PAC 12, and even the little 10.

If Diablo Swiney (Swine-Knee) had to compete in an actual Football Conference for a full season 6-6, 7-5 would be as far as the Swiney-Ettes would be able to go.

Imagine if ISU, or TCU or KSU played 12 games each years against the Jay-Squawkers, which is a BasquetteBalle Congregation as the aMERICAN cUP cAKES are, all three would be in the CBS Championship Four every year.

Huh?
Our Freedom Does Not End where Fear Begins

02Cat

Pick 'Em

Post by 02Cat » August 23rd, 2019, 11:46 am

ArKSU wrote:

I don't want to be a jerk, but the way you type out these posts, on this thread and others, is very unclear. Please keep in mind that we can't hear you and when you try to change things up this way it just inspires me to pass you over or block your posts.
Tell people that there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure. - George Carlin

powercat5000

Post by powercat5000 » August 23rd, 2019, 1:22 pm

I agree that the ACC might be soft, but Clemson just piss pounded Bama by 4 td’s in the title game- I think they would do just fine in the sec.
Our Freedom Does Not End where Fear Begins

Credulum
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Credulum » August 23rd, 2019, 2:01 pm

powercat5000 wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 1:22 pm
I agree that the ACC might be soft, but Clemson just piss pounded Bama by 4 td’s in the title game- I think they would do just fine in the sec.
Yes, but even the SEC scheduling is typically pretty soft compared to the week in and out gauntlet of Top 25 Big XII teams (minus the KU game). I did some research a year or two ago about SEC scheduling. I believe someone like Alabama & LSU were playing only about 50% of their games against top 50 teams. They play 4 OOC, one of them being after a couple conference games (giving them basically 2 byes each season).

Great scheduling IMO, but to say the SEC is harder to play in than the Big XII is just media bias.

Credulum
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Credulum » August 23rd, 2019, 2:10 pm

As a second take, heart is a big factor in who wins on the gridiron. It's easy for less talented teams to gear up for the one big fight a year. But to do it week in and week out like you see in the Big XII and to a lesser degree with the SEC, Big 10 (or other Power 5) takes great depth and focus. Players are going to get dinged up more playing higher competition/talent. A team having a lighter schedule can be at 90-100% strength where that same team with a different schedule could be at 70% which makes a huge difference. Was that the sole reason for Clemson destroying Alabama? Absolutely not! There are so many factors that play into how a team goes through a year. Is it possibly a factor? Yes, very much could be though. Think of the possible mental, physical, and emotional stress or lack of stress that each of those teams possibly had over the course of the season. But that's the beauty of the game and the reason the head coach gets paid the big bucks...they have to understand and adjust their gameplan and process for their kids to address all of those potential issues.

epicsnyder

Post by epicsnyder » August 23rd, 2019, 10:32 pm

ArKSU wrote:

Sorry. I speak English. I have no farking idea what language this is.
In a perfect world, everyone would choose hard work, morals and ethics over obscene money and fame. And everyone outside of Lowrents would be required to be a red blooded, card carrying Payhawk hater.

Kralicek

Post by Kralicek » August 24th, 2019, 8:09 am

ArKSU wrote:

I enjoyed this post, and it was "relatively" clear to me what was being said.

Mrylndcat

Post by Mrylndcat » August 26th, 2019, 2:17 pm

I checked the ESPN schedule for Saturdays game against Nicholls. It is on ESPN*. I have verizon FIOS and in previous years watched a lot of games on ESPN2, ESPN3 and ESPN Watch . Will I be able to watch the Nicholls game for FREE, or is it something I have to join to watch?