AJcat7755

Pick 'Em

Re: 2 new commits today....

Post by AJcat7755 » June 10th, 2019, 8:14 pm

stlcatfan wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 7:55 pm
AJcat7755 wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 5:49 pm

Jordan may never even make it to TCU. Off to Fort Scott CC and then maybe back to TCU??

Same kid that had a twitter callout on a teacher for telling him he needed to study or he wouldn't make it into college.

https://247sports.com/college/tcu/Artic ... 132759448/

Now Potter didn't sign with K-State, as was prefaced that he might not, but the point was the loss of Jordan wasn't that big of a deal because going after him was a waste of a spot. Don't always get wrapped up in the *s of every player.
Quote from the article: "After a lot of unforeseen circumstances, I will no longer 100% be attending TCU. But I am happy to remain committed to TCU! After discussion, prayer, and thought with my family I've decided to attend and play for FSCC for the next couple years as well as reopen my recruitment."

Perhaps I am misreading his tweet. He says he is happy to remain committed to TCU, but in the very next sentence he says he will reopen his recruitment after leaving for FSCC. Huh?
Seems like he wants still have TCU honor their offer after FSCC if he still chooses to go there and doesn't get better offers. Check back in 2 years and see what really happens.

PurpleOnWhite

Pick 'Em

Post by PurpleOnWhite » June 10th, 2019, 10:03 pm

I think he failed English composition

ArKSU

Post by ArKSU » June 16th, 2019, 1:17 am

Only saying at this point, his classes are not at the Prince level.
And The Princess did what, exactly, besides lose in spectacular fashion and burn KSU to the ground?

As HCCK pointed out, Carson Wentz had Z-E-R-O stars.
A worried man with a worried mind
People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care, but things have changed