Refs in OU game

The defending Big XII Champions
wild@nite

Pick 'Em

Re: Refs in OU game

Post by wild@nite » December 30th, 2018, 3:03 pm

Lionheart wrote:
December 30th, 2018, 10:15 am
I love the Big 12 excuse makers. They are same people that were talking after Mississippi State came into Manhattan and hit the cats in the mouth. So quiet that day at the game. Alabama was never stopped by OU. But was it not for the dumb self inflicted penalties by Alabama they would scored 21 more points. They took a knee at the end and could of scored.

People on this board must face facts. The Big 12 is a fraud and is not the best conference in football that we were told it was going to be. It never has been. The best team in the league is dominated each year by SEC. Right now the conference has a losing record in bowl games. WTF Lmao at superiority of the big 12. I know I am waiting for Texas to save this conference. Hallelujah.
"The Big 12 is a fraud and is not the best conference in football that we were told it was going to be."

Seems as if you're having a conversation with yourself. Who said it was?

"The best team in the league is dominated each year by SEC. "

Yep. Just like every other conference and team sans Clemson.

*To clear things up, NOBODY on this board thinks the Big 12 is as good as the SEC. Think you're searching for an arguement. Go to WalMart and fight over a spot in line.

Lionheart
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lionheart » December 30th, 2018, 6:43 pm

Remember cat fans big girls don't cry. So stop crying when the conference is exposed again and again and again. And I realize some of my cat friends try and have a selected memory when they try and recall all the smack talk that big 12 fans make each year in football and basketball. You must accept the truth. The big 12 is weak.

KStateguy
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by KStateguy » December 30th, 2018, 7:50 pm

Lionheart wrote:
December 30th, 2018, 6:43 pm
Remember cat fans big girls don't cry. So stop crying when the conference is exposed again and again and again. And I realize some of my cat friends try and have a selected memory when they try and recall all the smack talk that big 12 fans make each year in football and basketball. You must accept the truth. The big 12 is weak.
Allow yourself to introduce.....yourself. Nobody on this board ever said the Big 12 was a strong football conference this year. Not sure where you saw that. In fact most people I know said the league was pretty down this year. I think except for the SEC, most other conferences were down as well.

Tbonespop

Post by Tbonespop » December 30th, 2018, 8:13 pm

KStateguy wrote:
December 30th, 2018, 7:50 pm
Lionheart wrote:
December 30th, 2018, 6:43 pm
Allow yourself to introduce.....yourself. Nobody on this board ever said the Big 12 was a strong football conference this year. Not sure where you saw that. In fact most people I know said the league was pretty down this year. I think except for the SEC, most other conferences were down as well.
Lionheart likes to like his own posts, and read them over and over to himself. I'm with you guys. I haven't seen anyone say that the B12 is a better football conference than the $EC, nor have I seen anyone making excuses about it. The only point of discussion that I've seen and been a part of is that the vaunted $EC defenses aren't as good statistically when they play higher caliber offenses (ie B12 offenses as an example - Baylor and OU), which is completely supported by statistics. Regardless of that stat, they are still a better football conference.
EMAW

Zoltar

Post by Zoltar » December 30th, 2018, 8:18 pm

The best money can buy.
Win the dang day!

CrazyCat

Post by CrazyCat » January 3rd, 2019, 10:50 pm

Idk... I've been a huge fan of college fb and bb. There is no parity. Huge 💰 involved and it's the same teams. It's fixed, I'm losing interest and it sucks.

I have zero interest in the championship game.

KITNooga

Post by KITNooga » January 4th, 2019, 5:25 am

CrazyCat wrote:
January 3rd, 2019, 10:50 pm
Idk... I've been a huge fan of college fb and bb. There is no parity. Huge 💰 involved and it's the same teams. It's fixed, I'm losing interest and it sucks.

I have zero interest in the championship game.
was hoping it wasn't just 'me getting older'.

wonder how many folks would play along if no one was allowed to drink at games?
If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized...you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest