Coaching Staff

The defending Big XII Champions
wildroychi

Coaching Staff

Post by wildroychi » December 16th, 2018, 4:38 am

If there is already a thread on this topic, I must have missed it...delete if necessary.

Now that we’ve gotten our head guy and discussed it and talked briefly on recruits, who do we think Coach brings with him, keeps, and looks for, in regards to coaching staff? I do hope he keeps some alumni...for that “family” feeling. I’ve read in another post about the Strength/Conditioning coach from the Bison and heard good things...

Discuss...

*disclaimer...personally, I can’t give the moniker, CK, to our new coach. It’s already been taken by another Cat and out of respect, I think he should keep it...(and some form of job on the new staff.)

wild@nite

Pick 'Em

Post by wild@nite » December 16th, 2018, 5:00 am

Taylor Braet, Blake Seiler, and Colin Klein were all recruiting with Coach Klieman this weekend, so I'd say they're going to stay.

Tbonespop

Post by Tbonespop » December 16th, 2018, 7:59 am

wild@nite wrote:
December 16th, 2018, 5:00 am
Taylor Braet, Blake Seiler, and Colin Klein were all recruiting with Coach Klieman this weekend, so I'd say they're going to stay.
This makes me very happy. These 3 exude EMAW and are people I would include in the long haul as coaches down the road. The future is extremely bright for KSU football.
EMAW

KITNooga

Post by KITNooga » December 16th, 2018, 8:10 am

Klieman gets to do what he wants, thinks he needs. Rights of Conquest.

fans can't (well, sure as HELL should NOT) get in a tither over any of this: it's what we wanted. it's what we asked for. no turning back now.

they don't stop the roller coaster once it's left the gate. it goes all the way to the end.
If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized...you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest

wildroychi

Post by wildroychi » December 16th, 2018, 9:19 am

Bring in Mark Simoneau as strength and conditioning...

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » December 16th, 2018, 9:34 am

KITNooga wrote:
December 16th, 2018, 8:10 am
Klieman gets to do what he wants, thinks he needs. Rights of Conquest.

fans can't (well, sure as HELL should NOT) get in a tither over any of this: it's what we wanted. it's what we asked for. no turning back now.

they don't stop the roller coaster once it's left the gate. it goes all the way to the end.
yeah, the millennials all would have seth little coaching today. the mean green looked like an aau basketball team yesterday against utah state. did usu hit 50?. :roll:

best we let ck pick his own staff. although i must admit, the discussions here are always entertaining.

sidenote: bill was in bramlage last night for the game.
Why is there something rather than nothing?

kstater2000

Post by kstater2000 » December 16th, 2018, 11:32 am

:agree:

I have to admit. I am one who was on the Seth Littrell bandwagon. Living down here in DFW for so long, and being able to see how he recruits, made me excited that he was being considered. BUT, after yesterday's bowl game against Utah St. I completely changed my mind. That bowl game was not just a "bad game" for UNT. They were not prepared, out of position, and looked clueless for most of the game.
"That's what I do. I drink, and I know things."
- Tyrion Lannister 'GOT'

ksusmcsgtmaj
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Pick 'Em

Post by ksusmcsgtmaj » December 16th, 2018, 11:36 am

Glad to hear that it appears Colin, Blake, and Taylor are staying. Chris Kleiman should have full control who goes and stays - confident he'll find a balance between bringing in his own flavor without compromising the values Bill instilled over the last 30 years. Pumped about the future of KSU football - absolutely love the energy Kleiman has brought with him, and he's not even full time yet. Hope the Bison mop the floor with EWU and Kleiman brings that championship moxie south to MHK!! To hell with the naysayers of this hire. Get behind this guy or get run over!

wild@nite

Pick 'Em

Post by wild@nite » December 16th, 2018, 12:35 pm

Look at some of the pics on Braet's Twitter. They looked to be having a good time together. I think we are going to see some upgraded recruiting for sure.
https://mobile.twitter.com/spedbraet?lang=en

hilltopwildcat

Post by hilltopwildcat » December 16th, 2018, 12:41 pm

"yeah, the millennials all would have seth little coaching today. the mean green looked like an aau basketball team yesterday against utah state. did usu hit 50?. "

Better take it easy on the millenials tm. They'll be changing (or not) your Depends some day.