Pookah..... Oops....

The defending Big XII Champions
RubberBandCat

Pick 'Em

Re: Pookah..... Oops....

Post by RubberBandCat » December 7th, 2018, 5:19 pm

If there's not a video, I suspect they'll let him stay. Vick kicked a woman in the head and he's their biggest star.

KsJoey

Post by KsJoey » December 7th, 2018, 5:36 pm

Gorhoops wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 2:04 pm
No way Miles can keep this guy around when the Chiefs just dumped Hunt for the same stuff. Hunt may have had other skeletons that played a part, but if I were Miles, I would dump him and set the tone. I get he is good, but if you allow a guy to get away with this in our society today, holy cow.
Miles has booted bigger guys in the past, for off-field problems. Don't think he'll tolerate it... especially in todays environment. It's changed from what it was even 5 or 10 years ago.

epicsnyder

Post by epicsnyder » December 8th, 2018, 12:17 am

KsJoey wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 5:36 pm
Gorhoops wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 2:04 pm
No way Miles can keep this guy around when the Chiefs just dumped Hunt for the same stuff. Hunt may have had other skeletons that played a part, but if I were Miles, I would dump him and set the tone. I get he is good, but if you allow a guy to get away with this in our society today, holy cow.
Miles has booted bigger guys in the past, for off-field problems. Don't think he'll tolerate it... especially in todays environment. It's changed from what it was even 5 or 10 years ago.
He also did that knowing he had a stable of 4 and 5 star guys waiting in the wings. He doesn't have that luxury now. Nothing to see here. The thug will still be in that ugly ass uni come August.
In a perfect world, everyone would choose hard work, morals and ethics over obscene money and fame. And everyone outside of Lowrents would be required to be a red blooded, card carrying Payhawk hater.