Seth Littrell is HIGHLY OVERRATED

Welcome Chris Klieman to K-State!
tmcats
Posts: 2954
Joined: September 3rd, 2013, 1:09 pm
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 117 times

Pick 'Em

Re: Seth Littrell is HIGHLY OVERRATED

Post by tmcats » December 7th, 2018, 12:05 pm

klieman's record is 66-6. :)
"There ain't anybody stoppin' our ass!" CK

JOKKO
Posts: 184
Joined: January 24th, 2018, 12:14 pm
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by JOKKO » December 7th, 2018, 12:06 pm

GamerCat wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 11:59 am
My personal opinion is Levitt is too old and a safe pick. I question his ability to recruit at his current age. I dont want to hop from 1 over the hill coach to another.

I don't think age is really that much of a factor in recruiting as the method in which a team recruits.

GamerCat
Posts: 12
Joined: November 26th, 2018, 3:14 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 3 times

Post by GamerCat » December 7th, 2018, 12:06 pm

oscar wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 12:01 pm
GamerCat wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 11:59 am
My personal opinion is Levitt is too old and a safe pick. I question his ability to recruit at his current age. I dont want to hop from 1 over the hill coach to another.
Over the hill guy won bowl games in 2016, 2017
Basing a hire on age is absolutely STUPID
By that logic if Saban is interested you say no?
No nick Saban is an exception. And no it’s not stupid we all heard about how Snyder’s age was used against him in recruiting. It will happen with levitt as well. Oh wow he finished with 7 wins and won a toilet bowl. Ron prince won a bowl game too.

JOKKO
Posts: 184
Joined: January 24th, 2018, 12:14 pm
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by JOKKO » December 7th, 2018, 12:07 pm

tmcats wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 12:05 pm
klieman's record is 66-6. :)
In FCS taking over a program that was already up & running.

tmcats
Posts: 2954
Joined: September 3rd, 2013, 1:09 pm
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 117 times

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » December 7th, 2018, 12:08 pm

GamerCat wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 12:06 pm
oscar wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 12:01 pm


Over the hill guy won bowl games in 2016, 2017
Basing a hire on age is absolutely STUPID
By that logic if Saban is interested you say no?
No nick Saban is an exception. And no it’s not stupid we all heard about how Snyder’s age was used against him in recruiting. It will happen with levitt as well. Oh wow he finished with 7 wins and won a toilet bowl. Ron prince won a bowl game too.
really? could you link us to the summary of the bowl win, please, or is this just more blow?
Last edited by tmcats on December 7th, 2018, 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users liked tmcats for the post:
oscar (December 7th, 2018, 12:12 pm)
"There ain't anybody stoppin' our ass!" CK

oscar
Posts: 286
Joined: April 9th, 2016, 2:31 pm
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 33 times

Post by oscar » December 7th, 2018, 12:09 pm

GamerCat wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 12:06 pm
oscar wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 12:01 pm


Over the hill guy won bowl games in 2016, 2017
Basing a hire on age is absolutely STUPID
By that logic if Saban is interested you say no?
No nick Saban is an exception. And no it’s not stupid we all heard about how Snyder’s age was used against him in recruiting. It will happen with levitt as well. Oh wow he finished with 7 wins and won a toilet bowl. Ron prince won a bowl game too.

The disrespect you are showing Coach Snyder is beyond stupid. Fill me in on the bowl game Ron Prince won.

wild@nite
Posts: 1100
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 1:35 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 98 times

Post by wild@nite » December 7th, 2018, 12:12 pm

oscar wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 11:49 am
Leavitt, Eric Wolford, Michael Smith- Any of these three would be great and would please most any fan.
You have got to be kidding me. Leavitt? Yes. Wolford? If 5 other guys say no. Michael Smith. LOL....

oscar
Posts: 286
Joined: April 9th, 2016, 2:31 pm
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 33 times

Post by oscar » December 7th, 2018, 12:13 pm

wild@nite wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 12:12 pm
oscar wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 11:49 am
Leavitt, Eric Wolford, Michael Smith- Any of these three would be great and would please most any fan.
You have got to be kidding me. Leavitt? Yes. Wolford? If 5 other guys say no. Michael Smith. LOL....
I want someone with Snyder ties, sorry to upset your day.

GamerCat
Posts: 12
Joined: November 26th, 2018, 3:14 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 3 times

Post by GamerCat » December 7th, 2018, 12:16 pm

oscar wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 12:09 pm
GamerCat wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 12:06 pm


No nick Saban is an exception. And no it’s not stupid we all heard about how Snyder’s age was used against him in recruiting. It will happen with levitt as well. Oh wow he finished with 7 wins and won a toilet bowl. Ron prince won a bowl game too.

The disrespect you are showing Coach Snyder is beyond stupid. Fill me in on the bowl game Ron Prince won.
Sorry my error he went to a bowl game my argument still stand though. How do I show Snyder disrespect? Because I state a fact? Sorry it’s a fact. Other teams used his age against him in the recruiting trail. The game has passed him by that is a FACT. The fact it took him to into his 70s before it does is amazing but it passes everyone eventually. Kstate football has to be greater then Snyder or it’s doomed.

highplainsdawg
Posts: 116
Joined: September 5th, 2013, 10:50 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 4 times

Post by highplainsdawg » December 7th, 2018, 1:54 pm

GamerCat wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 11:59 am
My personal opinion is Levitt is too old and a safe pick. I question his ability to recruit at his current age. I dont want to hop from 1 over the hill coach to another.
Jim Leavitt has been a key part of the University of Oregon recruiting team who has been killing it in recruiting the last two seasons. I think your concern is misguided.

Post Reply