Recruiting Thread

The defending Big XII Champions
wild@nite

Pick 'Em

Re: Recruiting Thread

Post by wild@nite » November 4th, 2021, 1:12 pm

tmcats wrote:
November 4th, 2021, 1:06 pm
yes, it's a discussion board. see my above explanation for all the expertise here. :rofl:
You jealous? Nap time.

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » November 4th, 2021, 1:14 pm

jealous of what, replacing skylar with will? were you an early promoter of that too? :rofl:
Why is there something rather than nothing?

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » November 4th, 2021, 1:25 pm

wild@nite wrote:
November 4th, 2021, 1:12 pm
tmcats wrote:
November 4th, 2021, 1:06 pm
yes, it's a discussion board. see my above explanation for all the expertise here. :rofl:
You jealous? Nap time.
some of the earlier things you said about skylar thompson:

Has Sky ever had 6 turnovers? No. This is the only thing that keeps him as our starter, imo. As I've said he is a good manager, but if he started slinging it 40 times a game, he would likely encounter a day like that ... I'm not going to sit here and keep digging at Skylar, but anyone who is trying to put him in a class with those other QBs is trying too hard and not being honest with themselves. He isn't. Got more work to do and if/when he puts a team on his back, then I might give him his due respect ... I'm just not a huge believer in his mentality and that is worrisome if I'm the HC...There is more to being a QB than stats. It's a mentality. A mentality that breeds confidence in everyone around him. I've not seen that in Skylar and until I do, I don't see this team consistently winning games...Alot if good QBs lose close games, but they go down swinging. I didn't always see that out if Sky. That is not who I want as my QB if I'm lining up next to him, but that's me.

wild@nite

Pick 'Em

Post by wild@nite » November 4th, 2021, 1:40 pm

Oh great.... Here we go. Yep. I said it and stand by it. That wasn't this year and he has grown.

I'm sorry you are always perfect. LOL.... I'm trying to have a discussion with people that want to discuss without being cantankerous. Move along if you can't do that or ignore me. I'd actually prefer that. I like to have discussion with people that don't have to be jerks every time they disagree.

You've shown, time after time, that you are not capable of that.

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » November 4th, 2021, 1:43 pm

wild@nite wrote:
November 4th, 2021, 1:40 pm
Oh great.... Here we go. Yep. I said it and stand by it. That wasn't this year and he has grown.

I'm sorry you are always perfect. LOL.... I'm trying to have a discussion with people that want to discuss without being cantankerous. Move along if you can't do that or ignore me. I'd actually prefer that. I like to have discussion with people that don't have to be jerks every time they disagree.

You've shown, time after time, that you are not capable of that.
well, i'm certainly glad you're not cantankerous. lol. :rofl:

wild@nite

Pick 'Em

Post by wild@nite » November 4th, 2021, 1:47 pm

Sure.... whatever. You're not worth anymore of my time. Trying to have football discussion. Join in or please move along ...

You are purposely disrupting a good thread.

Gorhoops

Post by Gorhoops » November 4th, 2021, 1:49 pm

Well, I think I saw on Twitter that Mudia Reuben is announcing his commitment tonight. Lets hope it is the Cats, would be nice to add a KC metro kid that looks like a pretty good prospect. (yes, trying to change the subject, LoL)
These users thanked the author Gorhoops for the post:
wild@nite

KsJoey

Post by KsJoey » November 4th, 2021, 2:02 pm

Gorhoops wrote:
November 4th, 2021, 1:49 pm
Well, I think I saw on Twitter that Mudia Reuben is announcing his commitment tonight. Lets hope it is the Cats, would be nice to add a KC metro kid that looks like a pretty good prospect. (yes, trying to change the subject, LoL)
He's been a heavy Stanford lean for a while and probably still is. But he did make it to a recent game and the staff seemed to be putting a last ditch effort in. Was it enough?.. who knows

I agree, he is a great prospect with a high ceiling.

wild@nite

Pick 'Em

Post by wild@nite » November 4th, 2021, 2:03 pm

Gorhoops wrote:
I dont see that he's even visited us. I know he is listed as warm, but nothing shows for visits to us. Has he?

Gorhoops

Post by Gorhoops » November 4th, 2021, 2:10 pm

wild@nite wrote:
November 4th, 2021, 2:03 pm
Gorhoops wrote:
I dont see that he's even visited us. I know he is listed as warm, but nothing shows for visits to us. Has he?

I am almost positive I remember pics from the ISU game when we had a ton of recruits in town that he was in town for that, but it may have been unofficial.