2017 BOWL SEASON PICK 'EM Winner

Welcome Chris Klieman to K-State!
Willie78
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 8 times

Pick 'Em

2017 BOWL SEASON PICK 'EM Winner

Post by Willie78 » January 9th, 2018, 9:36 am

Well the Bowl Season is over and Alabama has once again won a National Championship. :clap: You have to give them credit for pulling that one out. Being down 13 to 0 at half and switching QB was something else. We had a tie for the top spot in the BOWL SEASON PICK 'EM contest. With a record of 22-18 the winners are bhoovy and Willie78, congratulations!!!!

Here is how the rest of the contestant did:
02Cat, BornWildcat, at 21-19

912ksufan, tmcats, and DeereCatFan at 20-20

purpledolphincat, catbacker83, and BamaCat at 19-21

Number8son and Catscratcher at 18-22

Watutalkaboutwillis at 17-23

WidcatEngineer at 14-26

Once again I want to thank you all for participating in both the Football and Bowl Season Pick 'Em contest. I'm looking forword to doing this again next year!! Until then have a great 2018!!

Willie78

Catscratcher
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 0

Post by Catscratcher » January 9th, 2018, 11:01 pm

First, thank you Willie for this season's contests. They were remarkably better than past seasons.

Lastly, I wish College Football seasons were so long that we would get bored with it...well, not really. I just hate the gap between January and late August! The two BBall sports (baseball and basketball) don't make the gap any more tolerable. COLLEGE football is so gripping it leaves me stuck to the tube for several months. Now I am free to wander about and examine life on the outside. I am bored already, and it has only been one day!!!