Another Ron Prince What The Hell?

The defending Big XII Champions
02Cat

Pick 'Em

Re: Another Ron Prince What The Hell?

Post by 02Cat » January 30th, 2024, 1:16 pm

Wouldn't it be kind of funny if Franklin or Morris hired Prince to be an O-Line coach and then made him run stairs...
These users thanked the author 02Cat for the post (total 4):
wazucatkstuevestlcatfanrandallcat85
Tell people that there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure. - George Carlin

katlander

Pick 'Em

Post by katlander » January 31st, 2024, 9:19 am

Do you think he could still run stairs?

Catalum

Post by Catalum » February 3rd, 2024, 9:14 am

Tbonespop wrote:
January 26th, 2024, 3:16 pm
Kstate00 wrote:
January 26th, 2024, 12:23 pm

Exactly. He probably works much better when he has to follow someone else's rules. He wouldn't have continued to get NFL jobs if he was a crappy coach.
Prince is a buffoon. I personally know high school football coaches who are far more knowledgeable, smarter, and more qualified as coaches. He was a DEI hire. Bad coaches bounce around the in the NFL ranks all the time, not because of their abilities but because of their relationships with other coaches. Its mind boggling how much money some of these idiots make. Many wouldn't be qualified to run a hotdog stand.
^^This .....same reason Boeing's planes are experiencing structural & mechanical issues (as Elon Musk eluded to recently).
These users thanked the author Catalum for the post:
randallcat85

Because my safety, my freedom, and my rights are non-negotiable.

WildcatEngineer

Pick 'Em

Post by WildcatEngineer » February 3rd, 2024, 11:42 am

Catalum wrote:
February 3rd, 2024, 9:14 am
Tbonespop wrote:
January 26th, 2024, 3:16 pm

Prince is a buffoon. I personally know high school football coaches who are far more knowledgeable, smarter, and more qualified as coaches. He was a DEI hire. Bad coaches bounce around the in the NFL ranks all the time, not because of their abilities but because of their relationships with other coaches. Its mind boggling how much money some of these idiots make. Many wouldn't be qualified to run a hotdog stand.
^^This .....same reason Boeing's planes are experiencing structural & mechanical issues (as Elon Musk eluded to recently).
I remember ESPN's Mark May just ripped K-State for replacing Prince with Snyder. Most of his points were based on race. We got little credit for giving him a chance.

Another goofy thing is Prince beats Texas twice and loses to MU, KU, and NU all 3 times. His teams had skilled talented athletes

Tbonespop

Post by Tbonespop » February 4th, 2024, 8:31 pm

WildcatEngineer wrote:
February 3rd, 2024, 11:42 am
Catalum wrote:
February 3rd, 2024, 9:14 am

I remember ESPN's Mark May just ripped K-State for replacing Prince with Snyder. Most of his points were based on race. We got little credit for giving him a chance.

Another goofy thing is Prince beats Texas twice and loses to MU, KU, and NU all 3 times. His teams had skilled talented athletes
Mark May is the epitome of a racist. Can't stand the man for that reason. As for Prince, he had 2 really good coordinators that could evaluate talent. Just goes to show that talent along doesn't produce winning football.
These users thanked the author Tbonespop for the post:
stlcatfan
EMAW

WildcatEngineer

Pick 'Em

Post by WildcatEngineer » February 4th, 2024, 8:55 pm

Tbonespop wrote:
February 4th, 2024, 8:31 pm
WildcatEngineer wrote:
February 3rd, 2024, 11:42 am

Mark May is the epitome of a racist. Can't stand the man for that reason. As for Prince, he had 2 really good coordinators that could evaluate talent. Just goes to show that talent alone doesn't produce winning football.
Oh My Those Prince teams proved that. Although the 45-42 win over Texas in Freeman's Freshman year is a hell of a great memory.
These users thanked the author WildcatEngineer for the post:
Tbonespop

NatCat2
Has thanked: 0

Post by NatCat2 » February 5th, 2024, 10:36 am

That bowl game against Rutgers was the worst prepared Cats team for a bowl game EVER. It looked like they hadn’t practiced since the last game of the season.
That confirmed my suspicions that Prince was in way over his head.
These users thanked the author NatCat2 for the post:
stlcatfan

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » February 5th, 2024, 11:49 am

NatCat2 wrote:
February 5th, 2024, 10:36 am
That bowl game against Rutgers was the worst prepared Cats team for a bowl game EVER. It looked like they hadn’t practiced since the last game of the season.
i went to that one in houston by myself. left right after and drove all the way back to mhk. i was so distressed with our play that i knew i couldn't sleep.
Why is there something rather than nothing?

Catalum

Post by Catalum » February 5th, 2024, 12:01 pm

tmcats wrote:
February 5th, 2024, 11:49 am
NatCat2 wrote:
February 5th, 2024, 10:36 am
i went to that one in houston by myself. left right after and drove all the way back to mhk. i was so distressed with our play that i knew i couldn't sleep.
My father and I went to that game as well. But, wow, I can't imagine driving all the way back to Manhattan from Houston after that game. You have a lot more stamina than I, tm. :)
These users thanked the author Catalum for the post:
tmcats

Because my safety, my freedom, and my rights are non-negotiable.