Look at the coaches who didn’t vote for K-State in the top 25

The defending Big XII Champions
Opensource
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Look at the coaches who didn’t vote for K-State in the top 25

Post by Opensource » December 11th, 2019, 10:22 pm

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/n ... 377685002/

Bohl and Dimel on the naughty list. Franklin gets a present.

SWKat

Post by SWKat » December 11th, 2019, 11:19 pm

Why does it say Dana Dimel, Wyoming? I thought he was at UTSA

Tbonespop

Post by Tbonespop » December 12th, 2019, 12:21 am

I guess I fail to see the relevance. 1) we probably aren’t good enough to legitimately be ranked in the top 25, at best we are a bubble team. 2) the coaches don’t actually fill out that information and turn it in. They have some staffer do it for them. So some GA fills out a form and I’m doing so does it to try and make their own strength of schedule stronger on doing so. Seems conflicted to me.

Just win and everything will take care of itself.
EMAW

ArKSU

Post by ArKSU » December 12th, 2019, 2:14 am

Other than the legal fact that Gus Malzahn, Auburn and Hugh Freeze, Liberty
both are disgusting examples of what supposed human beings can become. What are we supposed to ascertain, reap, accumulate, forage, garner, conclude, decide, deduce, derive, or extrapolate from this list of less than Sterling Supposed humans?

Dabble Swine-nee thought well enough of HCCK to have him be a guest speaker at Clem's Short bus Son's list of honored speakers.

The only connection I see amoung many of these "Coaches" is that, like Dabble Swine-nee, they cannot/could not play in a real Power 4 Football Conference. As with Dabble Swine-nee, and Clem's Short Bus Son, they play in BasquetteBalle Groupings (where Kay-Hugh on the Kaw belongs, BTW).
A worried man with a worried mind
People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care, but things have changed

wild@nite

Pick 'Em

Post by wild@nite » December 12th, 2019, 9:09 am

ArKSU wrote:
December 12th, 2019, 2:14 am
Other than the legal fact that Gus Malzahn, Auburn and Hugh Freeze, Liberty
both are disgusting examples of what supposed human beings can become. What are we supposed to ascertain, reap, accumulate, forage, garner, conclude, decide, deduce, derive, or extrapolate from this list of less than Sterling Supposed humans?

Dabble Swine-nee thought well enough of HCCK to have him be a guest speaker at Clem's Short bus Son's list of honored speakers.

The only connection I see amoung many of these "Coaches" is that, like Dabble Swine-nee, they cannot/could not play in a real Power 4 Football Conference. As with Dabble Swine-nee, and Clem's Short Bus Son, they play in BasquetteBalle Groupings (where Kay-Hugh on the Kaw belongs, BTW).
Huh? What, exactly is wrong with Brohm, Babers, Ash, Brown, Calhoun, Campbell, Carey, Chadwell, Bohl, and on an on?

The only thing I got out of that is that you don't like Dabo or basketball. ;-)

ksume2000

Post by ksume2000 » December 12th, 2019, 1:47 pm

Mispronouncing someone's name doesn't make him look bad - it makes you look bad.

Opensource
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Opensource » December 12th, 2019, 5:20 pm

I believe all the coaches do the final ballot because that is the one that matters. Some do have a GA do it during the year.

KITNooga

Post by KITNooga » December 12th, 2019, 5:55 pm

guess I'm just old enough to remember when those teams ranked below 20 were in the just 'others receiving votes' group.
If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized...you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest

epicsnyder

Post by epicsnyder » December 12th, 2019, 10:38 pm

ksume2000 wrote:
December 12th, 2019, 1:47 pm
Mispronouncing someone's name doesn't make him look bad - it makes you look bad.
And like a petulant, jealous child.
In a perfect world, everyone would choose hard work, morals and ethics over obscene money and fame. And everyone outside of Lowrents would be required to be a red blooded, card carrying Payhawk hater.

bigpurpleman

Post by bigpurpleman » December 13th, 2019, 10:32 am

ksume2000 wrote:
December 12th, 2019, 1:47 pm
Does it every thread because........he’s 11......and angry.