Liberalism and drugs

For the most part, this board's a free for all. Don't say I didn't warn you...
tmcats
Has liked: 550 times
Been liked: 336 times

Pick 'Em

Re: Liberalism and drugs

Post by tmcats » June 4th, 2019, 2:18 pm

JazzCatDRP wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 11:14 am
WildWillie’s response is on point. And tmcats, I’ve received PMs from both liberals and conservatives saying I and other mods are biased in favor of the other side, which says to me we are pretty dang fair here.
i never said you were biased. i said you found an odd reason on a politics board to end a conversation given terms that are allowed like 'carnival barker.' i mean why poke fun at the circus crowd, aren't they a protected species like first nation principals? carlin was right about old, rich, white dudes mucking-up language and speech.

"There ain't anybody stoppin' our ass!" CK

WIldWIllieCat
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 114 times

Post by WIldWIllieCat » June 4th, 2019, 5:22 pm

good grief, why are you so butt hurt over "carnival barker", it's a comment on Trump's style and personality traits....things he has complete control over?

again nobody's protecting Warren from criticism, bash away, she's a big girl, she's thrown her hat into the ring and has made some questionable choices along the way
I know words. I have the best words.

Opensource
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 32 times

Post by Opensource » June 4th, 2019, 5:35 pm

Tmcats has a history of using strategic non sequitur arguments and then being ah shucks about it. It is strategy. I have been around long enough to see him take down a couple boards. The Mercury shut down their whole message boards because of him. Fortunately, people catch on and he becomes tiresome.

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » June 4th, 2019, 6:59 pm

WIldWIllieCat wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 5:22 pm
good grief, why are you so butt hurt over "carnival barker", it's a comment on Trump's style and personality traits....things he has complete control over?

again nobody's protecting Warren from criticism, bash away, she's a big girl, she's thrown her hat into the ring and has made some questionable choices along the way
senator warren had complete control over her story like senator blumenthal had about with his stolen valor. both are liars of the first order and deserve our mocking and disdain, not a defense. and my butt does not hurt. kindly stop with homophobic slurs, please.

WIldWIllieCat

Post by WIldWIllieCat » June 4th, 2019, 7:10 pm

you don't read good and that's fueling your butthurt

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » June 4th, 2019, 7:17 pm

WIldWIllieCat wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 7:10 pm
you don't read good and that's fueling your butthurt
moderators, when are you going to stop this juvenile homophobic slurring?

JazzCatDRP
Administrator
Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 35 times

Post by JazzCatDRP » June 4th, 2019, 8:15 pm

Okay folks. This thread's done now...I'll move it to the Warzone where you can act as juvenile as you wish to.

WIldWIllieCat

Post by WIldWIllieCat » June 4th, 2019, 8:51 pm

well done tmcats

btw all butthurt has ever meant is someone being overly sensitive, but you knew that

you remind me a lot of spot in your desire to redefine terms, sayings, and cliches to fit your current whims

NealyFan
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 45 times

Post by NealyFan » June 11th, 2019, 7:04 pm

To be fair: I had knee surgery last year and had to be on painkillers for a week. After that, I can see how Limbaugh’s fat ass became addicted. I can also see how he got a pass from everyone for being an addict. The kind of pass reserved for rich people.

KITNooga
Has liked: 82 times
Been liked: 113 times

Post by KITNooga » June 14th, 2019, 3:20 pm

NealyFan wrote:
June 11th, 2019, 7:04 pm
To be fair: I had knee surgery last year and had to be on painkillers for a week. After that, I can see how Limbaugh’s fat ass became addicted. I can also see how he got a pass from everyone for being an addict. The kind of pass reserved for rich people.
if you catch this Nealy, have a question: booze and drugs just make me dizzy. not happy. not anything other than dizzy. well, slow/slower too.

not sure what the 'addictive' part of that is?