K Harris VP whizbang work on .......

For the most part, this board's a free for all. Don't say I didn't warn you...
SCKSCat

Re: K Harris VP whizbang work on .......

Post by SCKSCat » June 11th, 2021, 7:21 pm

Meghan McCain, semi Republican, said, "“I thought she sounded like a moron when she was talking to Lester Holt,” McCain added, “Her nervous laugh is making me nervous that she doesn’t know what she’s doing.”

But Sweetheart you voted for her.

SCKSCat

Post by SCKSCat » June 11th, 2021, 7:26 pm

AOC and California Gavie Baby are peaved at Kamala Harris for having a snarky mean tone towards the poor people of Mexico and Central America.
Morons chastising a moron.

katlander

Post by katlander » June 11th, 2021, 7:28 pm

I'd say Kamala views her life as job over. She has arrived, hit the lottery and succeeded far beyond her wildest dreams. She appears giddy with excitement. She has secured her place in history and numerous book deals are sure to follow. She is set and at least she is smart enough to know it. The left made fun of Sarah Palin who is light years more capable then Kamala.

SCKSCat

Post by SCKSCat » June 17th, 2021, 11:29 pm

Us conservatives are accused of being bellyachers.
We kind of are.
So I thought i would make a constructive suggestion our VP can use.
https://www.hpj.com/livestock/equine-ma ... f4ca5.html
This is an article about horse manure management.

SCKSCat

Post by SCKSCat » June 21st, 2021, 5:11 pm

Evidently, Central Americans and Mexicans must be coming up the Mississippi and Ohio Rivers and invading Pittsburgh. That is where the Border and Root Cause Czar was today. I am not sure how Pennsylvania is causing people from the triangle to migrate illegally to the U.S.

purpleprairiecat
Location: Spokane, WA but lived in Manhattan, KS for many years.

Post by purpleprairiecat » June 21st, 2021, 7:26 pm

The conservatives can't stand Kamala Harris because she is (1) smart, (2) bi-racial, and (3) female. In addition, she holds the tie-breaking vote in the Senate on a 50-50 vote. The criticism of Harris in this thread is petty and just silly.

SCKSCat

Post by SCKSCat » June 21st, 2021, 7:48 pm

Identity politics doesn't make someone a quality and effective leader.
The VP is running away from an important task given to her by President Biden. Biden wouldn't have done the same thing to Obama.
Instead VP Harris is pursuing trivial and petty things to do.
There.is a gigantic crisis brewing at our border.
I don't give rip snort bull fart what Harris's genetic make up is.
She is incompetent and political coward.

RichardZ

Pick 'Em

Post by RichardZ » June 22nd, 2021, 9:20 am

"The conservatives can't stand Kamala Harris because she is (1) smart, (2) bi-racial, and (3) female."Purpleprairiecat

Pretty apparent when a person seems to know that a whole group of people (conservatives) can't stand people who are 'smart', 'bi-racial' and 'female' who the actual racist and misognist really is.

Congratulations PPC for being the stupidist person on this board. A title you will hold onto for a long, long time.
"At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child... miserable, as all spoiled children are. Unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats"...P. J. O'Rourke

purpleprairiecat
Location: Spokane, WA but lived in Manhattan, KS for many years.

Post by purpleprairiecat » June 22nd, 2021, 3:32 pm

RichardZ wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 9:20 am
"The conservatives can't stand Kamala Harris because she is (1) smart, (2) bi-racial, and (3) female."Purpleprairiecat

Pretty apparent when a person seems to know that a whole group of people (conservatives) can't stand people who are 'smart', 'bi-racial' and 'female' who the actual racist and misognist really is.

Congratulations PPC for being the stupidist person on this board. A title you will hold onto for a long, long time.
I see you are up to your usual name calling. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

RichardZ

Pick 'Em

Post by RichardZ » June 22nd, 2021, 3:49 pm

I will call out idiocy and bigotry whenever I see it. And with you I don't have to wait long.

I guess you don't see any name calling in lableing someone who is not a liberal whack job a racist and misognist.

I can also see why you included...'smart' in your smear. It's something that has been eluding you for a while now.
"At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child... miserable, as all spoiled children are. Unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats"...P. J. O'Rourke