The Harris administration

For the most part, this board's a free for all. Don't say I didn't warn you...
spot2180
Posts: 7158
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 10:32 am
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: The Harris administration

Post by spot2180 » September 15th, 2020, 2:19 pm

WIldWIllieCat wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 2:06 pm
Rush Limbaugh is a fat white nationalist drug addled piece of shlt, but you're certainly free to accept his incoherent, conspiracy-driven white male grievance as gospel. I have no interest in trying to dissuade you from indulging in your alt-right fantasies.
Triggered
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." ~ Aldous Huxley
"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it." - Thomas Sowell

Zoltar
Posts: 2016
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 5:01 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Post by Zoltar » September 15th, 2020, 2:28 pm

irony
Win the dang day!

User avatar
WIldWIllieCat
Posts: 20351
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 7:30 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 69 times

Post by WIldWIllieCat » September 15th, 2020, 2:44 pm

KITNooga wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 2:15 pm

there YOU are, willie.

my, my. with the name-calling. guess that means you got nothin'?

i SEE you willie.
that you Rush?

Do y'all have any earthly idea how absolutely asinine you sound with this conspiracy theory bullshlt? I suppose not. Senator Harris used clunky language and cleared it up immediately, yet when DJT engages in his constant stream of consciousness word salad jibberish you gobble it up. Why the double standard? How the hell is this....THIS proof of your grand conspiracy? Good lord.

smdh
"The peculiar office of a demagogue is to advance his own interests, by affecting a deep devotion to the interests of the people. .”

NealyFan
Posts: 3969
Joined: September 26th, 2017, 9:18 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Post by NealyFan » September 15th, 2020, 3:17 pm

WIldWIllieCat wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 2:44 pm
KITNooga wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 2:15 pm

there YOU are, willie.

my, my. with the name-calling. guess that means you got nothin'?

i SEE you willie.
that you Rush?

Do y'all have any earthly idea how absolutely asinine you sound with this conspiracy theory bullshlt? I suppose not. Senator Harris used clunky language and cleared it up immediately, yet when DJT engages in his constant stream of consciousness word salad jibberish you gobble it up. Why the double standard? How the hell is this....THIS proof of your grand conspiracy? Good lord.

smdh
Fear of a Black Planet
“It’s a tremendous challenge. The opportunity exists here today... for the greatest turnaround in college football history. And it’s not one to be taken lightly.” —- Bill Snyder

KITNooga
Posts: 7431
Joined: September 19th, 2017, 8:22 am
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Post by KITNooga » September 15th, 2020, 3:33 pm

so, no, that's not 'me, Rush'. just a guy who can sit and look at things. consider outcomes *multiple* and most likely.

and by the way willie, even as I ignore your violent, emotional outbursts, I remind you that DJT was impeached on an unproved, unprovable charge. Let's just call it what it is: a hoax.

and as Biden avoids going outside. avoids taking non-scripted interviews. reads from a teleprompter (and badly at that) I think I see your frustration and 'reactivity' ramping up.

that Ms Harris could be POTUS without receiving a vote? that's a very real possibility.

If you recall how the left (and you, by your tacit silence) were so fearful of DJT and his access to the nuclear football? tit for tat good buddy. and there's more, but I won't bore you with them and 'light you up' any more.

Need to roll with it.


some advise? goosefraba.


(I swear mods, I am not trying to push this to the warzone)

spot2180
Posts: 7158
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 10:32 am
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Post by spot2180 » September 15th, 2020, 3:40 pm

Zoltar wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 2:28 pm
irony
It is ironic that willie would be triggered like that.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." ~ Aldous Huxley
"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it." - Thomas Sowell

spot2180
Posts: 7158
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 10:32 am
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Post by spot2180 » September 15th, 2020, 3:42 pm

WIldWIllieCat wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 2:44 pm
KITNooga wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 2:15 pm

there YOU are, willie.

my, my. with the name-calling. guess that means you got nothin'?

i SEE you willie.
that you Rush?

Do y'all have any earthly idea how absolutely asinine you sound with this conspiracy theory bullshlt? I suppose not. Senator Harris used clunky language and cleared it up immediately, yet when DJT engages in his constant stream of consciousness word salad jibberish you gobble it up. Why the double standard? How the hell is this....THIS proof of your grand conspiracy? Good lord.

smdh
And the Russia collusion conspiracy theory where Trump was Putin's puppet wasn't just as asinine? You still have some of that on your face from your own gobbling.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." ~ Aldous Huxley
"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it." - Thomas Sowell

RichardZ
Posts: 2635
Joined: September 12th, 2017, 9:33 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Pick 'Em

Post by RichardZ » September 15th, 2020, 4:00 pm

Rush Limbaugh is a fat white nationalist drug addled piece of shlt....WWC

Limbaugh will be dead soon....Nealy

Ah, the compassionate liberals. The CAT is definitely out of the BAG.


People still listen to Limbaugh? Yeah, about 20,000,000 a day
"At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child... miserable, as all spoiled children are. Unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats"...P. J. O'Rourke

User avatar
WIldWIllieCat
Posts: 20351
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 7:30 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 69 times

Post by WIldWIllieCat » September 15th, 2020, 4:36 pm

That a lotta white nationalist pigs

never once....ever, claimed to be "compassionate", but by all means strawman away

CHEERS!
"The peculiar office of a demagogue is to advance his own interests, by affecting a deep devotion to the interests of the people. .”

SCKSCat
Posts: 2250
Joined: November 10th, 2018, 1:34 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Post by SCKSCat » September 15th, 2020, 4:58 pm

Well now, joe referred to his upcoming reign as the Harris Biden administration.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... ign-speech
The Fox News headline says Biden bungled this when giving a PREPARED speech.
Joe reads what is on the teleprompter. For some reason someone in the Biden campaign seems to be trying to get this into the campaign rhetoric. I assert that Kamala Harris did not make a speech boo boo either
Really nothing bad about them being upfront about this as we all know we are getting a two for one deal. Biden did a lot of the grunt work for Obama, but never got a lot of credit for it. I applaud Biden for wanting to be so magnanimous towards Kamala.
Light load Joe.

Post Reply