not much to argue with gundy's views, love him ...

The defending Big XII Champions
WIldWIllieCat
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: not much to argue with gundy's views, love him ...

Post by WIldWIllieCat » November 16th, 2018, 11:40 am

tmcats wrote:
November 16th, 2018, 10:13 am
the fact my grandparents legally immigrated from germany has zero to due with anything except mom's maiden name being katzenberger

nor does any individual student athlete's work-ethic have anything to do with conservatism or liberalism

I would think you would have noted that when Gundy tried to backpedal and make a bunch of exceptions in his comments

NealyFan

Post by NealyFan » November 16th, 2018, 12:06 pm

If transfers are selfish, lazy losers, why did we get Brown, Harper, Rison, Lazetich, Clayton, etc. from other four year schools?
“It’s a tremendous challenge. The opportunity exists here today... for the greatest turnaround in college football history. And it’s not one to be taken lightly.” —- Bill Snyder

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » November 16th, 2018, 12:11 pm

who said transfers are lazy losers?
Why is there something rather than nothing?

PurpleOnWhite

Pick 'Em

Post by PurpleOnWhite » November 16th, 2018, 2:43 pm

All of this is so ironic regardless of whether or not you support Gundy’s (and Snyder’s and...) position. It wasn’t so long ago that Gundy played the “I’m leaving unless I get more money” card. Snyder has attempted to leverage his position/our goodwill to elevate his son. Although not quite parallel to the behavior of the players, one could argue that the “adults” were out to get theirs. Maybe the young men learned from their masters?